Job search as regional reputation sunday league footballer...

TheEquinox

Reaction score
My friend just got sacked during the 3rd season in our network game. He has regional reputation and we both started as sunday league footballers in 3rd german league.

Question is, will he get any job offer at all shortly or is our game pretty much over now ? I don't think he would like watching my matches while he is waiting for a new job until the rest of the season :)

He is national coach of Peru but that's only like 10 games in a year...

Thx for any info

lool? if he is already manager of Peru he just needs to apply to jobs or declare interest in insecure jobs and he will get one pretty fast.

Well actually he declaed interest in like 50 clubs already and for every single one the reaction was that they were laughing him out - lol

---------- Post added 19/06/2011 at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 18/06/2011 at 11:00 AM ----------

Stupid really... we have to give the game up. We kept going for half a season where every single application he made was rejected even from 3rd league teams all across europe... this sucks

you could use fmrte to boost his reputation so he gets a job, then change it back to what it was.