flybysilva

Reaction score
So I decided to carry on with my Demo save which is with a team called Frigg Oslo in Norway. I have now decided to add the spain and english leagues to my game. It said they will start on the 26/06/2011. I am now past this date and see all the leagues fine. however i thought i would see if there are any job vacancies in those countries but when i went to job security it only showed all the norway teams and international teams. Is this a problem with adding leagues to saved games. Has anyone else had this problem or has everyone else been ok.

Many thanks

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

No worries. Just sorted it. Sorry for starting a pointless thread. Slap round the face for me.

I did the same, added Spain, Portugal and Italy to my Wigan demo save, but I have been getting messages like 'At. Madrid Manager could leave' and claiming that I was one of the favourites to take his place. tbh, I've not looked at the Job security but judging off the messages and what you say here, it looks like it could be a 'wait until you're offered the job' situation. I'll have to have a look tonight.