crispy2rule

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've recently encountered a slight problem whilst playing FM2010. I was managing a club and applied for an international vacancy which I was offered. When the message appeared to offer me the job, I clicked Accept Job but I was never installed as Manager. Then when I resigned from my club team and started applying for other clubs, I would never get offered the job despite being 'hot favourite' to be appointed. At the moment, there must be about 30-40 vacant club jobs, I'm the favourite to get almost all of them but no one has offered a job to me yet. Am I right in thinking there's maybe a wee bug in the game? If so, how can I sort it?

Cheers

Andrew

Try downloading to new Patch if you dont use steam ^.^

patch should fix it mate, im Swansea and just been appointed Ivory Coast manager.

Yep get the 10.2.0 patch mate :)

i concur with them guys.. btw nice to meet another andrew haha

Nice to meet you too mate! If I download the patch, will I need to start another game for it to take effect or will it take effect on my current game? Funnily enough, it was the Ivory Coast job I was offered as well. They asked me about half a dozen times to take the job, I accepted it everytime but was never officially appointed!

It is a glitch on the old patch mate, you won't be able to continue on your current game if you want to be a international Manager, your only option is to start a new game on the 10.2 patch. Sorry to be the one to break it too you ;)

That's OK! I got Deportivo to within a game of being relegated then jumped ship so it's probably best if I start again!