Joe Cole guilty of speeding

i seriously hate people that speed. and i dont mean 35 mph on a 30 mph road. i mean speeding that excessively. it seriously places people's lives in danger and i find it astonishing that someone of his age could be so irresponsible and immature.

If this is true then Joe Cole should be banned from football, risking the safety of other people while you joy ride is unacceptable so this overpayed prima donna needs punishment.

If this is true then Joe Cole should be banned from football, risking the safety of other people while you joy ride is unacceptable so this overpayed prima donna needs punishment.

A ban from driving would suffice. Why a ban from football? Did they ban your favourite Cristiano Ronaldo from football when he wrote off his super car.

Shame he didnt crash and get an injury that would end his career. Mug. The limits are there for a reason.

Lets be honest, who sticks to the limits? I don't.

He does deserve it though, on a 70 maybe I'd do 80 to 90... not over 100. Tut tut Joe!

Come back when he's raped someone - this isn't news.

Certainly wouldn't have said that when Ronaldo crashed his Ferrari. Funny that, eh

Certainly wouldn't have said that when Ronaldo crashed his Ferrari. Funny that, eh
To be fair he didn't break the law. Joe cole did.

Most people speed. 100 mph is a bit excessive but it doesn't warrant this sort of backlash.
He'll gets whats coming to him in the form of a ban.

Last edited:
lol, why the **** is he driving an audi A4?

That's a kids car that the dopes try to rice out in high school.

our country sucks so what that it was over 100mph he was on a dual carriage way so ....should be allowed anyway....in my opinion

Whilst i agree the speed limits for Motorways and Dual carriageways should be raised you have to think of the consequences had Joe of hit another car. Think back to this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lkeeper-drink-drive-crash-suffers-stroke.html I know joe wasnt drunk so in all likleyness wouldnt have had an accident but you just have to think had something of happened and Joe had hit another car then not only his life and his familys like would be ruined but so would someone elses. Deserves everything he gets tbh wreckless driving isnt something to be taken lightly and i say this as a Liverpool fan.

And superdude, i bet your not saying the same about Anderson when he crashed his Audi. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/01/manchester-united-anderson-car-crash

Fact of the matter is, people with lots of money will buy fast cars and sometimes drive them faster than the speed limits, their fault if they get caught but who can honestly say they never speed.

Last edited:
News just in: It wasnt Joe Cole, following his recent move to Liverpool a scouse had stolen his car!

News just in: It wasnt Joe Cole, following his recent move to Liverpool a scouse had stolen his car!

The 28-year-old was clocked driving his Audi A4 at 105mph by a police laser gun on a dual carriageway in Surrey, in November 2009.

I think that was a terribad fail at humor.

The other shocking thing about this is its taken them 9 months to charge him? Thats rediculous, they are ment to send you a notice of prosecution within 14 days of the offence.

Epic phail. If only your jokes were as bad as the team you support... oh wait..

yeh that was a terrible joke, nothing wrong with supporting your local team instead of some premier league team. there about as good in league 1 as liverpool are in the premiership.

I don't think he'll lose his license as he's a footballer! Although if it were any of us clocked at in excess of 100mph we'd be locked up for 3 months, a hefty fine and an instant, lifetime driving ban. Which is what this ***** needs, but like i said he's a footballer so he'll get a slap on the wrist. Personally i'd lock him up for 6 months just for playing for Pool lmao :P

I don't think he'll lose his license as he's a footballer! Although if it were any of us clocked at in excess of 100mph we'd be locked up for 3 months, a hefty fine and an instant, lifetime driving ban. Which is what this ***** needs, but like i said he's a footballer so he'll get a slap on the wrist. Personally i'd lock him up for 6 months just for playing for Pool lmao :P

i hear that ;)

I clocked a cheeky 33mph in a 30 in a driving lesson. Please don't ban me from football.

Back