jback2

Reaction score
hey guys, it's me again

starting out, brand new campaign with arsenal. first few league fixtures for me have been horrendous, due to Manuel Almunia's incapability of catching balls and his CAPABILITY of scoring own goals every few matches.

anyway, has anyone used Joe Hart? How does he play? His GK stats are alright... cept his mental attributes are kinda worrying me..

im in my second season manchester city, he is my 2nd keeper mate, he plays in the champios league and carling cup, other matches i play with Guillermo Ochoa, he is a beast, anyway, Joe Hart , for mr , is a very good keeper

I have not played with Joe Hart, but I can tell you that Akinfeev is World Class. He's a beast in net, probably one of the best in the game. I would stick with Joe Hart because of the cost of Akinfeev. If you can get him relatively cheap then shoot for the stars and sign him.
Good thing about Joe Hart tho is I believe he will be considered to be Home Grown (?), and his stats seem solid for a goalkeeper.

Joe Hart is a top keeper, he plays bigger than his stats show from what I have seen of him.

If I had to recommend a keeper, I would say bring Ochoa in from America (MEX) and get Alphonse Areola out of France as your keeper of the future.

thanks for the suggestions, and i did hear that Areola becomes world class if you give him lots of first team action.. but im not ready to take that risk :D

right now im leaning towards hart..

depends on how much cash you have and are willing to spend, if you want some other good gk's, here are some suggestions: (i would go for Hart as you need an English HG player in your French and Ivorian team there mate :p)

Stephane Ruffier - Monaco
Oscar Ustari - Getafe
Volkan Demirel - Fenerbachce
Diego Benaglio - Wolfsburg
Artur Boruc - Celtic
Yohan Pele - Toulouse
Marco Amelia - Genoa
Fernando Muslera - Lazio
Samir Handanovic - Udinese
Tim Wiese - Werder
Ufuk Ceylan - Galatasaray
Maarten Stekenlenburg - Ajax
Rubinho - Palermo
Carlos Kameni - Espanyol
Andrea Consigli - Atalanta (becomes the best Gk in game in like 5 years, Definate Buy)
Cedric Carrasso - Bordeux
Juan Pablo Carrizzo - Lazio
Renan - Valencia
Andriy Pyatov - Shakthar
Michael Rensing - Bayern
Diego Alves - Almeria
Stipe Pletikosa - Spartak Moscow
Andreas Issakson - PSV
George Forsyth - Atalanta
Sergio Romero - Az
Logan Bailly - Gladbach
Renan- Botafogo (Wonderkid)
Rustam Khudzhamov - Shaktahr
Fabian Assmann - Independiente
Piet Velthuisen - Vitesse
Bogdan Lobont - Dinamo Bucharest
Rui Patricio - Sporting
Itumaleng Khune - Kaizer Chiefs
Wilfredo Caballero - Elche (cheap)
Mladen Bozovic - Partizan (good training and alot of stats will be above 16)
Eduardo - Braga (cheap)
Dennis Eilhof - Beilefeld
Ralf Fahrmann - Frankfurt
Volkan Babacan - Fenerbahce
Miguel Pinto - Universdad de Chile
Erick Delgado - Bologna
Fernando Henrique - Fluminese
Tobias Sippel - Kaiserlauten
Ramazan Ozcan - Hoffenheim
Rorys Espinoza - Diyarbakirspor (Turkey)
Marcelo Grohe - Gremio
Vladimir Stojkovic - Sporting (cheap)
Michalis Sefakis - Aris
German Lux - Mallorca
Apoula Edel - PSG (cheap, needs tutor)
Sinan Bolat - Standard Liege
Felipe - Santos
Bogdan Shust - Shakathar
Stijn Sijnen - Club Brugge
Slovio Proto - Anderlecht (cheap)
Fabio - Palmerias (1k) potential Wonderkids
Carlos - Palmeiras (1k) potential Wonderkids
Frederico Vilar - Atalante
Sebastian Saja -
David Ospina - OGC Nice
Timo Hildebrand - Hoffenheim
Sebastian Viera - Free
Copa- Lokeren
Dudu Aouate - Mallorca
Kenny Steppe - Hereeneven

(lesser kwon Gk's) :p

Mate i had the same problem with Almunia, he is total balls, bought in Ochoa then got offered Adler, he fell out with the coach etc. Almunia is sitting on the bench ready to be sold, got a youngster from Spain who is going to rip things up in a few years!

If you have the patientce i would buy alphonse areola. develops into a top player, only wish i could play him more often as akinfeev is like a rock and never gets injured and i have another keeper an english regen who's quality as well. I hate having too much.

View attachment 64052

View attachment 64053

View attachment 64054

Ohh by the way areola's not a regen, it's just i dont have facepack...downloaded game like.

get sergio asenjo from some spanish team ... turns quality from starting out pretty good :)

if you can afford it look at rene adler

you have to get joe hart, who gets transfer listed at the end of the first season. i got qpr promoted and got hart for 2.6m

" Theres only ONE Joe Hart ;) "

" England's Number ONE, England's England's Number ONE! "

Nuff said