Joes Auction Game - ALL PLAYERS CONFIRMED

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 373
  • Views Views 28K
noooo 1m off :(

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

also, bids sent

Bids sent.

Joe, you still haven't amended my total remaining. It's £389.2 million, not £387.2 million... add that £2 million or else.

I fear the bidding war on Messi and Ronaldo. Bring it on!

I gone quite high this time. but someone( probaly Dunc) still goes too high and i get no-one

Bids made :) Better late than never hey
No-one really taking my fancy today

At the risk of embarrassment anybody that would like to buy Pep Guardiola from me send your bids to Joe. Minimum bid £1mil. I know I am gonna make a huge loss on him but oh well. :P

I thought I was one of the cool club :'(

nah. jks XD, i'm not :(

Correct.

I gone quite high this time. but someone( probaly Dunc) still goes too high and i get no-one

Incorrect.

Bidded lowish today.

At the risk of embarrassment anybody that would like to buy Pep Guardiola from me send your bids to Joe. Minimum bid £1mil. I know I am gonna make a huge loss on him but oh well. :P

Muppet.

Think you need to wait until the end for trading of players, if we're following the same system as tiraths.

By the way guys, i have decided to make the deadline 18 hours after this auction. We need to get through more on a weekend

I have bid! Lets have a bit less dross in the next auction joe, poor show.

I have bid! Lets have a bit less dross in the next auction joe, poor show.

Let's not have people bidding at the last minute and making everybody wait, either.

Last edited:
Back