Joe's Auction Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 479
  • Views 37K
Argh ffs. Andid I hate you.

Pleased with Cissokho, but Ibra, Thiago Silva, Lukaku and Maxwell :S

Bastards.

Dunc what on earth were you thinking?! And I still have NO ONE!

Dunc what on earth were you thinking?! And I still have NO ONE!

by now you should have realised, Dunc has a thing for the younger people, the younger they are the better ;)

Runner Up on Jones :S

I'll just get the players in the 2nd half of the auction for half the price...

Argh ffs. Andid I hate you.

Pleased with Cissokho, but Ibra, Thiago Silva, Lukaku and Maxwell :S

Bastards.

:)

Delighted with that results. Strike force is amazing now :wub:

These bids are ******* ridiculous, even for an auction game.

Got pulled into the trap by bidding big for Del Bosque, but i wanted to get a gaffer early doors.

Basically I'm just gonna let you mugs ***** all your cash and I'll bid at the end.

Joe, PM me when there are 5 rounds to go please.

Much love, x

These bids are ******* ridiculous, even for an auction game.

Got pulled into the trap by bidding big for Del Bosque, but i wanted to get a gaffer early doors.

Basically I'm just gonna let you mugs ***** all your cash and I'll bid at the end.

Joe, PM me when there are 5 rounds to go please.

Much love, x

But now it can go 1 of 2 ways.... Everybody stops the high bidding and players go low for a few rounds. Or you wait hoping that nobody bids and get whats left at the end

It's pointless waiting till the end, cause that's what everyone does. Already four people have posted about that, and I make 5.

for all the complaining Im still getting alot of good deals and have a solid back four built now

Don't know what you lot are complaining about ;) Happy with my players so far.

Very.

Thanks to ridiculous bids, now all the ridiculous bidders are telling me that actaully they are gonna wait until the end too.

Tactical bids ftl, I'll just submit my sensible prices, get a mediocre team again and sulk when they rot in mid table obscurity, it seems it's how i roll.

Last edited:
Very.

Thanks to ridiculous bids, now all the ridiculous bidders are telling me that actaully they are gonna wait until the end too.

Tactical bids ftl, I'll jsut submit my sensible prices, get a mediocre tea again and sulk when they rot in mid table obscurity, it seems it's how i roll.

Well it doesn't take a genius to work out that players will go cheaper at the end, so people are going to wait. That is why you get some players at the start and then see who you can grab at the end. Simples.

Well it doesn't take a genius to work out that players will go cheaper at the end, so people are going to wait. That is why you get some players at the start and then see who you can grab at the end. Simples.

Easier said than done seeing as people are just spunking silly money.

Appreciate that Andy, but some of the money paid in this game in particular is ridiculous, that was my original point, the following rant was becasue i dropped my subwoofer on my foot and needed to vent some rage.

Jake i have spent sensibly on a great back four, 3 great CMs/DMs and still have alot of my budget left.
Bid on players you think you will get