JoshAFC

Reaction score
hi all ive started a save with newcastle and I sold Enrique to man u for 10 million and joey barton said he is unhappy about the sale of jose i chatted with joey and he wouldnt accept things and asked to be transfer listed i put him up and get an offer from spurs I accept but when ready to confirm the deal and let him go he requests to stay and be taken off the list! Can anyone suggest what I should do?

help appreciated josh :)

my asking price was 8 million and they offered it all up front!

Deffo sell him for £8m and bring in someone younger and cheaper.

okay guys thanks im going to trust youse and sell him :D

AMG

Closed Site The Coverlook by Jay Lynn, Photographer, Senior Pictures, Wedding Photography, Family Portraits, Glamour Photography, Salt Lake City UT MAG Italia Caracappa Realtor : Real Estate Agents, Realtor, Foreclosure, Buyers Agent, Sellers Agent http://www.airunlimitedlv.com Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance | Free Credit Report at Ablecontractingcompany.com Marks Plumbing - Home - Leander, TX Home Page Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Bathroom Remodeling - Richmond, VA (Keil Plumbing and Heating, Inc.) Welcome to EviroTeam Pest Control. Servicing the Houston, Texas area for over 20 years! Landmarkk Design and Construction, Home Remodeling and Additions - 303-831-4455 Savannah & Hilton Head Wedding Photographer I Dylan Wilson I 706.424.0699 www.cardinalplumbing.com Startup Business Computer, Network Implementation, Computer Repair, Website Design, Hosting, Manufacturing Design, Project Management

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Closed Site The Coverlook by Jay Lynn, Photographer, Senior Pictures, Wedding Photography, Family Portraits, Glamour Photography, Salt Lake City UT MAG Italia Caracappa Realtor : Real Estate Agents, Realtor, Foreclosure, Buyers Agent, Sellers Agent http://www.airunlimitedlv.com Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance | Free Credit Report at Ablecontractingcompany.com Marks Plumbing - Home - Leander, TX Home Page Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Bathroom Remodeling - Richmond, VA (Keil Plumbing and Heating, Inc.) Welcome to EviroTeam Pest Control. Servicing the Houston, Texas area for over 20 years! Landmarkk Design and Construction, Home Remodeling and Additions - 303-831-4455 Savannah & Hilton Head Wedding Photographer I Dylan Wilson I 706.424.0699 www.cardinalplumbing.com Startup Business Computer, Network Implementation, Computer Repair, Website Design, Hosting, Manufacturing Design, Project Management

sell him and use that cash to buy:

Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev
Henrique - Cruzeiro
Nicolas N'Kolou - As Monaco
Diego Reyes - America Mex
Fernando - Porto
Ceyhun Gulselam - Trabzsonspor
Gojko Kacar - Hertha BSC
Franco Zucculini - Hoffenheim
Joel Matip - Schalke
Guido Pizzaro - Lanus
Joshua Guilavgoui - St Ettiene