IronTusk

Reaction score
Has anyone got a face pic of him? Just got him as my assistance manager and i`ve got the megapack but there isnt a pic of him on there....

fg

Thanks is that going to be ok size wise? Ill give it a go nxt time im on

the laptop

I have just tried adding the pic and its worked but looks like the image size is not.

Could I be really cheeky and ask if you could edit it? sorry I don`t have photoshop..........

Haha! Not exactly recognizable, no. Sure, I could edit it, but if it's not supposed to be 180x180 I wouldn't know what to edit it to.

Ye very odd they are all 180x180.... Only think I have noticed is the file size is quite small could it be the resolution?

Ye very odd they are all 180x180.... Only think I have noticed is the file size is quite small could it be the resolution?

Not sure. I tried creating it all over from scratch, without using "save for web" and just saving it as a standard PNG. Can't see any difference, but you're welcome to give it a shot:

Not sure. I tried creating it all over from scratch, without using "save for web" and just saving it as a standard PNG. Can't see any difference, but you're welcome to give it a shot:

Yepeeeeeeeeee!!! haha it works now......

Thank you so much your time pal.

does anyone know, why on FM 13 update 13.3.3, Johan Cruyff does not exist? thx