John Bishops Britain.

JP Woody

Reaction score
Anyone been watching this? Caught it for the fist time last night so ive missed the first two episodes. Found it pretty funny with a few laugh out loud moments.

Last night he talked about sport and loved his line about his local Gym.

"I knew our gym was rough when i walked in, i went on the treadmill and stood in dog ****"XD

Then on about the boating facilities in Manchester:

"who the **** has got a boat in Manchester? the only people who own a boat there are the ones who won one on bullsye" XD

No I haven't but from your heads up I'm gonna look into it :)

Watched it for the first time last night and was very impressed. I've always thought John Bishop was very funny; and not just because he is Scouse either <)

Same as you JP, hadn't seen it before last night.

It's ok. He gets on my nerves, the shouting, looked daft in a suit, and has a hair style from the 70's. Infact, last night whilst watching I thought it looked like something filmed in the 70s.

Few funny bits. Mate wants to go see him live but think I'll give it a miss.

Hes a really funny guy, managed to catch this when i was over in Britain, prefer other stand up people though like Bill Bailey and Sean Lock

I love him on that show...I think it was that Comedy Roadshow thing..

Anyway,he was still awesome

:wub:

Watched the second episode, some good bits but mostly mediocre with bad delivery, and the random people don't add anything to it for me.

Watched it last night, some of the humor seemed a bit 'forced'.

Quite liked the Scottish woman going on about shortbread and Irn Bru. :)

It's a very, very funny show, some material recycled from his stand-up but that doesn't bother me as it's still funny, the short videos of what he's talking about at the time (like when he entered the 10k race) fit in beautifully. The guy who owns the sweet shop is a bit of a hero as well.

I didn't find it as funny as it could have been. I agree with Dunc, the comedy was "forced"

And Dunc knows his comedy ;)