JTL

Reaction score
Just came across the attacking midfielder John Fleck from Rangers two years in (2012) on my Brighton save. His attributes and stats look really good and thinking of buying him. Anyone had any experience with Fleck?

not sure about FM11 but I had him in Roma on FM2010,good player

Man, worst mistake i ever made!! He has good stats but he is awful!! It took him almost a year to blend in the squad and he's not playing very well. For a mid table team i guess he's great, for top team find someone else!
Buy Zoran Tosic

yes, buy tosic if you have 30 mil o_O
John Fleck is good player. If you aim for mid tabe finish, he is your man. Or backup for bigger clubs ;)

Found him on 09 when I was Leeds, obviously I couldn't buy him cause we were in league one, but as I got promoted to champ and premiership, each season his asking price went up. If you're going to buy him, do it early cause he'll cost more next season.

He's a good player irl but in the game I don't know you could try get him on loan with a future fee in-case it doesn't work out as at least then you don't end up wasting your money;)

I remember a few fm's ago when john fleck, freddy adu and bojan were the wonderkids :D

try Jamie Ness or Kyle Hutton instead of Fleck Ness possibly better

Had him on loan for a season with Boro in the Championship, was garbage

Garbage for me too...Got him with Leeds in second season, playing as Treq(False 10), just awful. I managed to get Clement Garnier on loan from Lyon, he performs much better. Wonder how Fleck could underperform so badly with such good stats - he misses a lot of CCC, can't give a decent through ball or hit a good shot.

Last edited:
Not a bad player. Depends on how you use him and what your squad is like. Got him for United, he plays OK... Not great but I'll give him time.

He is an impressive player. As said above, it depends on how you use him. I had him with Burnley in the premier league playing as a Inside Forward on the right hand side and he was quite good. Made him my club record signing eventually.

He is good in the game (Shame he's not lived up to hype irl), plays better as a poacher in my experience and gets a few goals and assists too.