Athe~

Reaction score
John Lennon
Club: Vila Nova (GO)
Nationality: Brazilian
Position: DR/WBR
Strengths: Pace, Acceleration, First Touch, Singing (?)
Weaknesses: Marking, Tackling - he's more of an attacking fullback - and some mentals. Tutoring should do the trick, though.

Better keep Yoko Ono away from this one ;)

But seriously,he looks like a decent wing back,not greagt defensively.Maybe retrain as a winger as he has good speed?

He isn't the best of players, but he deserved a thread, if only for the name.

Ohh that guy's is awesome I always buy him and Mick Jagger....

Judging by his work rate, its been a hard days night.

Might sign him for CKSA Moscow so he can get back in the U.S.S.R.(kind of) 2 in 1 GodCubed, beat that!

uh, he looks bad defensively, but We can work it out

All You (he) Need(s) is Love and a little Help! Eight Days A Week.

Stop with those jokes, they're getting old. We've been joking since...

Yesterday.

It'd be ironic for this guy to sign for Villareal, you know, the yellow submarine (Villareal's nickname).

Yesterday.

It'd be ironic for this guy to sign for Villareal, you know, the yellow submarine (Villareal's nickname).
It won't be long 'til we stop

LOL I literally laughed when I saw this player's name! He's Brazilian too wtf!

Yesterday.

Hey Jude, just let it be. These jokes are awesome, if you don't think so you clearly need help!.

Im such a jealous guy right now :D
Nice find btw

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

whatever gets you thru the night :p

GodCubed, beat that!
Challenge accepted.

I think the fact that as a community we Come Together and Help each other find these wonderkids is brilliant. In fact, I can say that as a result of it I Feel Fine. Signing this player would be a real Revolution in terms of quality for some lower league squads. I mean, he wouldn't be the be all and end all, Because he's just A Beginning, but I'm sure even against the tougher squads in the league he can Carry That Weight. He looks like he'd be great at Fixing A Hole at right back. So From Me To You,- nay, From Us to You, I Want To Tell You that I'm Glad All Over about this find. I must go now, It's All Too Much. I'll Be Back, though, and It Won't Be Long. I've Got A Feeling that my Searchin' for a right back is now over.

Last edited:
Challenge accepted.

I think the fact that as a community we Come Together and Help each other find these wonderkids is brilliant. In fact, I can say that as a result of it I Feel Fine. Signing this player would be a real Revolution in terms of quality for some lower league squads. I mean, he wouldn't be the be all and end all, Because he's just A Beginning, but I'm sure even against the tougher squads in the league he can Carry That Weight. He looks like he'd be great at Fixing A Hole at right back. So From Me To You,- nay, From Us to You, I Want To Tell You that I'm Glad All Over about this find. I must go now, It's All Too Much. I'll Be Back, though, and It Won't Be Long. I've Got A Feeling that my Searchin' for a right back is now over.

Make me giggle, well done sir :D

Challenge accepted.

I'll be on my way.