yltan

Reaction score
Man City just offered 26 mill for Mikel in my Chelsea save. 21 mill over 30 months plus 5 mill. Should I sell him? Or demand a straight cash 29 million deal? I'm in the first season and Fellaini's my first DM. Followed by Mikel and Romeu.

How much do you reckon I should ask for him? Any suggestions for replacements? I'm intending to use Romeu as a CM alongside Oscar.

Hmm off the top of my mind I can think of Arouca, Fernandinho, Crisetig.

Hmm off the top of my mind I can think of Arouca, Fernandinho, Crisetig.

Fernandinho of Shakthar is older than Mikel, but he does look impressive though. Arouca's the same age as Mikel. I'm not sure whether I should get Crisetig. Will Mikel turn out good in future?

Fernandinho of Shakthar is older than Mikel, but he does look impressive though. Arouca's the same age as Mikel. I'm not sure whether I should get Crisetig. Will Mikel turn out good in future?

Sell him and get:

Casemiro/Radosevic (Hajduk) Necip Uysal/M'Villa/Bender/Cabaye/Felipe Soutto/Romulo/Jucilei/Naingollan/Fellaini/Poli/Rakitskiy (Shakthar) Fernando

Nainggolan is a good player, bargain too for a team with Chelsea's funds

Sell him and get:

Casemiro/Radosevic (Hajduk) Necip Uysal/M'Villa/Bender/Cabaye/Felipe Soutto/Romulo/Jucilei/Naingollan/Fellaini/Poli/Rakitskiy (Shakthar) Fernando

**** was about to sell him and get Casmeiro as his replacement but City withdrew their bid when I asked for 25 mill straight cash plus 5 mill appearance fee. Should I pursue selling him by offering to clubs? Kinda funny he's described as a world class midfielder. Haha.