The better player?

• John Obi Mikel

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Darren Fletcher

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fletcher can produce his form against Liverpool during the season, and against AC Milan and play like that every game, i dont see how anyone can complain.

erm i have always wondered this,what the **** does ttm mean? lol

God dont you know anything James..:p

Anyway Fletcher played very well against AC Milan and nearly scored too :eek:! Mikel can't finish to save his life (Rutledge)

Fletcher is under rated in England i think. Mikel is over rated just because they paid 11m for him and people in the media claim that he is a 'great' player does not make it true i dont think he brings much to a team drifts in and out of games and usually just plays minor games anyway.

16m-4 to Lyn, 12 to us i think. We got the better deal :D

Fletcher is under rated in England i think. Mikel is over rated just because they paid 11m for him and people in the media claim that he is a 'great' player does not make it true i dont think he brings much to a team drifts in and out of games and usually just plays minor games anyway.

plays minor games! ha i dont think Chelsea v Valencia is a minor game and i have never heard the media say mikel is a "great player". Ye i admit he drifts in and out of the team the same as flechter does.

Jesus Christ!! he played right back thank you! so just go and have a coffee and read up on positions.

No he didn't...the mighty O'shea was playing right back.

No he didn't...the mighty O'shea was playing right back.

who was playin centre bck then?? this is what i thought it was.

Flechter O'Shea Heinze Evra

Because if O'Shea didnt play centre back then i dont have a clue who did??

learn the facts before you start talking balls mate :) unlucky chelski aint winning anything else this yr aint it :D

learn the facts before you start talking balls mate :) unlucky chelski aint winning anything else this yr aint it :D

lets see what happens tonight then, obviosly milan are going to score and prob knock you out the champs league as well as chelsea :D and the prem is still open west ham beat you earlier this season and you have city. so anything can happen!

look even your scared mate!
Hopefully we can go to City next week and pull off another victory at a place where we don't usually win. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.