John Stossel's Illegal Everything

+Watch Later,

cba now, but seems interesting.

I love anything that laughs at American way of thinking. Almost everything. So far so good.
ps. I miss your threads, maybe someone could make a meme for you :p

Oh Fox.

The outraged Pakistani at the lemonade stand is brilliant.

Last edited:
I don't understand this video at all. Is it genuinely a piece of left-wing "propaganda" or is it just a really poor attempt at comedy?

Also, to appreciate how ridiculous the video really is, read the comments. They are just hilarious.

Last edited:
6 years for not putting lobster tails in a box????????

I don't understand this video at all. Is it genuinely a piece of left-wing "propaganda" or is it just a really poor attempt at comedy?

Also, to appreciate how ridiculous the video really is, read the comments. They are just hilarious.

it's right wing, actually.

Why are they arguing for legalising all drugs and prostitution?

Oh my bad.. Think I got my wings mixed up. (;

Because they don't think gov't should be deciding what you should be putting in your body (or putting your body in). ****, if the gov't actually wanted to criminalise things that are bad for you, refined sugar should have been banned years ago.

Because they don't think gov't should be deciding what you should be putting in your body (or putting your body in). ****, if the gov't actually wanted to criminalise things that are bad for you, refined sugar should have been banned years ago.

**** straight. I mean, they let people eat doughnuts but don't let us take heroin! Hypocrites......

What causes most damage to humans on the whole, sugar or heroin?

Ohh, I see what you're trying to do here. I just making a joke, I really don't care whether drugs are legal or not...

I tell you what, replace all the sugar in the world with heroin and then see if it's a better place.

Ohh, I see what you're trying to do here. I just making a joke, I really don't care whether drugs are legal or not...

I tell you what, replace all the sugar in the world with heroin and then see if it's a better place.

Right, gotcha :)

Seriously 6 years for a lobster? 36k a day for winning a case? Little girls not being able to see cookies? These are the things which make me grateful that I live in the UK!