Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Started my game with Middlesbrough on the demo and noticed John Sutton of Motherwell on the transfer list. Striker, 24 years old.

Anyway, got him for £40k with £1k a week wage.

Hasn't half had a good start to the season, with 14 in 12(5).

Decent player for championship sides. Probably pretty decent for lower premiership sides.

Anyone else seen him/had him?

ive never heard of him but i might take a look at him for my hull game on the demo because none of my strikers are hitting the back of the net

Meh player in real life. Doing well for you and i guess his stats are fair. One to look out for when managing in the lower league's right enough

Wouldn't fancy having him in the prem but looks quality of championship and league 1.

I signed this guy for Gillingham. Amazing!!

Just got to the end of the demo and he has scored 29 goals in 25 games without even taking the penalties. I'm not sure how much of that is him and how much is just because of the team. As we have scored 54 goals in those games. With 11 goals in 15 apps from ***** Topp and 8 in 12 apps from Simeon Jackson. Whats letting me down in my defence, we have conceded a whopping 52 goals!!!

am pretty sure he started at tottenham and then was sold for a pittance to a scottish league side, based on the crouch scenario maybe spurs will sign him in a couple of years for several milion...lol

on my game he's signed at cardiff

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

eligible to play for scotland soon

looks quite good when i get the game might try him on my plymouth game get rid of **** players :p and attempt to get mid table :)