vi3tk1d206

Reaction score
Hey guys, i need advice on which players to sign to replace John Terry since he is getting old.
Same as Ashley cole also.

davide santon wud not be a bad replacement for cole hes young, good defender and can play both sides and good attacking :) kyran papa for terry

Aly Cissokho, and although he's not primarily a left back, he retrains quickly: Yaroslav Ratiksiy from Shaktar.
DC: Mamdou Sakho PSG
But as you're a couple years in, why not have a sniff round the regens at the likes of Real and Barca?!

Money is not the real thing here since sakho and papa is pretty expensive on my save but i'm trying to buy a young and cheap player as possible. well yeah but regens wont be that good in 2013 so i'm not looking at them right now.

Where is Ryan Bertrand and Gary Cahill/David Luiz? Raid Barcelona B and Youth Squad for regen.

they're still in the squad but not performing as well as i want them to :(

Bit late, I'm chelsea as well, I bought in otamendi from porto 2nd season, as terry replacement, currently finding it hard to justify starting terry ahead of him, been brilliant for me.
At left back, I signed coentrao, and rotate him with bertrand, both do really well.

Surely Bertrand And Gary Cahill Wouuld Be Perfect Replacements for both

on second season with chelsea lost terry for the whole season injured, g cahill under performing..who to buy

Tbh 5 seasons in and john terry is still a first team CB for chelsea!

Luiz, Shawcross, Cahill, Terry and Terry is the best of the lot still

LB I like alex sandro :)

With out killing the wage budget id say for cole jack robinson should be around 20 now and your get him for just under 10m so not to bad price for a world class left back as for centreback take a look at perlermo young star called Giuseppe Prestia he should cost you around 6 to 9 m as well maybe cheaper but john terry should still be your team leader for a couple of more season and cole

Sergi Gomez or Armando (Barcelona B) will be great for Terry..and as for cole.. i think you should give it more game time for Ryan Bertrand since in my save his rating is higher than Cole

kurt zouma is good but will be a bit young. dede from vasco and david luiz would be a cool partnership. then jose angel or jordi alba for attacking left fullback.