John Terry's Press Conference Right or Not??

Are you For or Against Terry's Press Conference??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the situation in the England camp is similar to whats happening with France so it is clear that Capello has lost the dressing room and change is needed before Wednesdays game.
And it's quite clear that you are just smashing you head off your keyboard and random **** is appearing. Use a brain cell before you contribute to this thread and forum please if at all possible :)

Well the situation in the England camp is similar to whats happening with France so it is clear that Capello has lost the dressing room and change is needed before Wednesdays game.

Sorry to quote jamo again, but its not what he thinks mate;

The Pompey stopper admitted the England squad were unhappy.
But explained it was only because they had failed to record a win in their opening two World Cup games and not due to disharmony
We have a group of players who want to win games and haven't. To say we're happy would be wrong.
'If things are said it doesn't need to be a situation where, all of a sudden, there's a crisis going on.
'We've got confidence in our ability to beat Slovenia.
'We're a confident group of players who think they can get through to the next stage and that's the most important thing.'
James also dismissed reports he has a problem with Capello's selection policy.
He said: 'I'm surprised that you've even mentioned it in such a way.
'The selection process has been the same since the first game, Switzerland in a friendly at Wembley two years ago, something I feel is decent.
'You train before a match as if you are going to play.
'The situation the week before against the United States, I didn't know if I was going to play.
'I wanted to play, obviously, I was ready to play.
'When you don't, you initially feel a frustration or whatever, which is understandable.
'For two minutes you have that feeling and then it's "right, we've got a game to play, not a problem".
'There's a buzz about anything if you want to go and find it.
'The camp's good, we're confident we can win on Wednesday and this is one of the beauties of World Cup.
'It essentially gives people an opportunity to speculate.
'I think the difficulty is for anybody to expect things to be anything different than it has been in the last two years – the selection
process, the training process.

And it's quite clear that you are just smashing you head off your keyboard and random **** is appearing. Use a brain cell before you contribute to this thread and forum please if at all possible :)

I also love the meerkat adverts so I think we are going to get along very well with each other.

(6)

Well I think it is almost identical so how can you say that????????????????????????
916ba2e2-9541-49c8-9cba-8bc533fe3a81.jpg

what a **** thread, isnt there already another thread? or is a pointless poll 'that' important.

What jamo said, wouldnt say the rest of the squad have cowered at all.

if you dont like it simply dont waste your and our time in posting on it!

Well I think it is almost identical so how can you say that????????????????????????
i cant believe im getting sucked back in to this, but the massive difference that there has not been a long term stand dislike of capello, and lampard has actually backed capello. none of the players get on with domenech particularly well, quite a few openly dislike him, and none of them have backed him

at the risk of getting infracted. i think its fair to say, given the comments you make about football in general on these threads, that you are:

a) utterly utterly ignorant when it comes to football
b) a troll
c) both

i cant believe im getting sucked back in to this, but the massive difference that there has not been a lng term stand dislike of capello, and lampard has actually backed capello. none of the players get on with domenech particularly, and none of them have backed him

at the risk of getting infracted. i think its fair to say, given the comments you make about football in general on these threads, that you are:

a) utterly utterly ignorant when it comes to football
b) a troll
c) both

I only give my honest opinions which you are entitled to disagree with in a civilised way without being rude towards me. I hope you will remove those accusations.

France are in turmoil and have been for a lot longer than the last two weeks -- their manager is little short of hated in his country. England have drawn 2 games. There is a huge difference.

France are in turmoil and have been for a lot longer than the last two weeks -- their manager is little short of hated in his country. England have drawn 2 games. There is a huge difference.

Well I disagree with that but you are entitled to your opinion.

no thanks, i stand by my opinion.

anyway on capello, to honest we wont reall know how much as changed till the team comes out on wednesday, we need a performance now more than ever before

no thanks, i stand by my opinion.

anyway on capello, to honest we wont reall know how much as changed till the team comes out on wednesday, we need a performance now more than ever before

Well as fellow Manchester United supporters we have alot in common so we should stand together.

oO) Dear lord. Are you even aware of the france situation?
Player sent home.
Players refusing to speak to the media.
Players refusing to train.
A manager who is already a dead man.
Coaches arguing with the captain and then hurling there badge across the training ground.
And there fate in the group is out of there hands.

Our situation is nothing like theres.

If you honestly think that we would be able to sack capello and hire a new manager in the 39 hours left till our huge game vs slovenia and it would have a positive impact on the team i feel for you. Because you have problems.

Well as fellow Manchester United supporters we have alot in common so we should stand together.
no we have very little in common, consider you also talk utter tripe when it comes to united. dont off topic.

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

oo) dear lord. Are you even aware of the france situation?
Player sent home.
Players refusing to speak to the media.
Players refusing to train.
A manager who is already a dead man.
Coaches arguing with the captain and then hurling there badge across the training ground.
And there fate in the group is out of there hands.

Our situation is nothing like theres.

If you honestly think that we would be able to sack capello and hire a new manager in the 39 hours left till our huge game vs slovenia and it would have a positive impact on the team i feel for you. Because you have problems.
this.

Ignore it madsheep and 19-11-08.

I've seen many threads descend into trash talk at the hands of SuperFool, sorry SuperDude

Anyway regardless of what we think of Capello we should all get behind England to win on Wednesday as England fans so come on England lol.

:)

Ignore it madsheep and 19-11-08.

I've seen many threads descend into trash talk at the hands of SuperFool, sorry SuperDude
where's a troll bashing mod when you need one? the sad thing about this whole scenario is that if we go through and possibly end up against the germans, no one will care, all we will hear is how bad we want to beat "ze germans". fickle media, fickle fans, its a joke

where's a troll bashing mod when you need one? the sad thing about this whole scenario is that if we go through and possibly end up against the germans, no one will care, all we will hear is how bad we want to beat "ze germans". fickle media, fickle fans, its a joke

Yeah it would be amazing to have England v Germany in the next round, that would be an amazing match.

:)

Im Irish, But id like to see england do well in the competition yeah :)
i think terry was right to voice his concern, well i wouldnt call it a concern more than an opinion.
it's not going to do any harm to the squad, like lampard said in his conference, the players have the utmost respect in the manager and his plans.

Of course he's right. There is so much expectation from England these days, and if they can't live up to it, why are they in the World Cup?

JT was right to say what he said, but I'm sure the press and media will find a way of twisting the story (like they do, *****).

dont know if anyone read phils mcnulty's blog on the bbc website, but he sums up the kind of media thats wrong in our country. 2 days ago he was writing blogs on "england in crisis, a squad divided" and now its "capello restores control" one extreme to the other, just bullshit. one thing the world cup has highlighted to me is just how much i loathe the majority of the media