John W Henry back to watch Liverpool and unveil his Anfield plan

You just disrupted things I said, I'm not even gonna
argue about this anymore, you say my Braga argument is not valid and use a game where Benfica were robbed to try to prove your point. About no one agreeing with me, I'd be worried if everyone agreed, then I'd be surely wrong.

Most people appreciate Kenny's success and managerial ability. Others just troll.

I didn't say he didn't deserve to have a permanent deal, in fact, if they hired Hodgson he fits the bill even more.

How you can say you are not trolling is beyond me. Unless you're just a bit stupid?

You just disrupted things I said, I'm not even gonna
argue about this anymore, you say my Braga argument is not valid and use a game where Benfica were robbed to try to prove your point. About no one agreeing with me, I'd be worried if everyone agreed, then I'd be surely wrong.

It was not valid as this thread is not about Braga. Hence the post was off topic.
Stop being a troll.

Hopefuly Henry will go into more detail about a new stadium or expanding Anfield as i havnt heard about this in a while.

Most people appreciate Kenny's success and managerial ability. Others just troll.

How you can say you are not trolling is beyond me. Unless you're just a bit stupid?

He isnt trolling, He is actually saying some okay points in the midst of all this slating, but unfournately his first post, set up the rest of his posts response, whether they are warranted or not.

It was not valid as this thread is not about Braga. Hence the post was off topic.
Stop being a troll.

He was saying. Your having a go at him for bringing braga up, Yet you then post about Benifca V braga, At least he was commenting on a liverpool match on a liverpool thread.

He isnt trolling, He is actually saying some okay points in the midst of all this slating, but unfournately his first post, set up the rest of his posts response, whether they are warranted or not.

He never gave any reasoning why Kenny is a 'weak' manager. If he gave valid reasons then fair enough, he's just came in to annoy Liverpool fans which in my book, is trolling.

Back on-topic? Or is it another thread ruined by some peoples disliking for a football club?

He never gave any reasoning why Kenny is a 'weak' manager. If he gave valid reasons then fair enough, he's just came in to annoy Liverpool fans which in my book, is trolling.

Back on-topic? Or is it another thread ruined by some peoples disliking for a football club?

Well, The only reason this thread has been ruined is the need for everyone to re-post the same **** attacking the guys, Instead of using the like facillity.

anyway i agree with DMF on this, Daily fail and no actual quotes.

Well, The only reason this thread has been ruined is the need for everyone to re-post the same **** attacking the guys, Instead of using the like facillity.

anyway i agree with DMF on this, Daily fail and no actual quotes.

Well, had the fella not come in and made a pointless comment without any valid reasoning, he would not have got any backlash.

Why does it need quotes? The stories about him going the Sunderland game which he is, and I presume, as he is on this side of the pond he will have certain meetings and further his plans for Anfield.

Well, had the fella not come in and made a pointless comment without any valid reasoning, he would not have got any backlash.

Why does it need quotes? The stories about him going the Sunderland game which he is, and I presume, as he is on this side of the pond he will have certain meetings and further his plans for Anfield.

He made one out rageous comment.. the first one, Then he said He had been out the game for 10 years( True) and then 21 years without a league is along time( again true). then said he deserves to be full time manager( Oh true by your eyes) and that losing to braga was bit meh( True again). So yeah.

Well, there is nothing to support the title claims he is doing anything about Anfield in this visit, that is the point, a real nothing article.

He made one out rageous comment.. the first one, Then he said He had been out the game for 10 years( True) and then 21 years without a league is along time( again true). then said he deserves to be full time manager( Oh true by your eyes) and that losing to braga was bit meh( True again). So yeah.

Well, there is nothing to support the title claims he is doing anything about Anfield in this visit, that is the point, a real nothing article.

He said he was a weak manager, Roy Hodgson is more suitable to the job. I am not even gonna argue with you about this at half 1 in the morning, I have better things to do.

Well it's a wasted visit if he isn't, but yeah, whatever.

Agree with DMF on this too, Daily Fail.

On the post slbenficacoach said: Firstly, he said Kenny didn't train a club for a decade, that's true. Two decades without a Premiership is true too. Then, he said hiring Hodgson would fit the bill? Utter nonsense. Look, Kenny's tried his best to help us secure a Europe place this season and he says Hodgson fits the bill? Haha, I would kill myself if Woy fits the bill. Kenny's statistic with us in 2 months is better than Woy and I'll be delighted if Kenny gets the job.

Now, troll, come back when your Benfica beat Barcelona. 'Nuff said.

He said he was a weak manager, Roy Hodgson is more suitable to the job. I am not even gonna argue with you about this at half 1 in the morning, I have better things to do.

Well it's a wasted visit if he isn't, but yeah, whatever.

He said he was a weak manager, never said Hodgsone was better Ben, you imagining things. He was calling hodgson a weak manager, and saying there bth weak, Which is wrong in my opinion and i have already said his first statement was ****. Btw it is half 2. not one, You should get some sleep, your eyes must be going through fatigue ;)

He could be here for any number of reasons, he could be in England for non- liverpool related business, and then decided to come to the game, whilst he was here, no-one knows.

He said he was a weak manager, never said Hodgsone was better Ben, you imagining things. He was calling hodgson a weak manager, and saying there bth weak, Which is wrong in my opinion and i have already said his first statement was ****. Btw it is half 2. not one, You should get some sleep, your eyes must be going through fatigue ;)

He could be here for any number of reasons, he could be in England for non- liverpool related business, and then decided to come to the game, whilst he was here, no-one knows.

I totally agree with you, Scott.

Agree with DMF on this too, Daily Fail.

On the post slbenficacoach said: Firstly, he said Kenny didn't train a club for a decade, that's true. Two decades without a Premiership is true too. Then, he said hiring Hodgson would fit the bill? Utter nonsense. Look, Kenny's tried his best to help us secure a Europe place this season and he says Hodgson fits the bill? Haha, I would kill myself if Woy fits the bill. Kenny's statistic with us in 2 months is better than Woy and I'll be delighted if Kenny gets the job.

Now, troll, come back when your Benfica beat Barcelona. 'Nuff said.

Am i the only one who can pick up, he said "If they hired hodgson, he would fit the bill even more" after saying Kenny deserves the job, that he was saying, was they are both weak managers, and if liverpool are willing to give hodgson the job, then Kenny is more suited.... Not hard guys.

Am i the only one who can pick up, he said "If they hired hodgson, he would fit the bill even more" after saying Kenny deserves the job, that he was saying, was they are both weak managers, and if liverpool are willing to give hodgson the job, then Kenny is more suited.... Not hard guys.

Sorry, didn't pick it up. Eyes suffering from fatigue now XD

Sorry, didn't pick it up. Eyes suffering from fatigue now XD

mine are quite bad too mate.. But i got to wait for someone to come home, only 25 minutes though.

Quote 1: 'I think Kenny is a remarkable figure of Liverpool's history. But as a manager, he's weak.'

Quote 2: 'If they hired Hodgson he fits the bill even more.'

We know Kenny is not a weak manager, we also know Hodgson does not fit the bill, I assume he knows that, if not there is something wrong with him, hence it is trolling.

I am knackered Scott. :P

He could be, although he is coming to Liverpool, if he was doing non-Liverpool related business, I'd presume he'd be going to London or somewhere?

Quote 1: 'I think Kenny is a remarkable figure of Liverpool's history. But as a manager, he's weak.'

Quote 2: 'If they hired Hodgson he fits the bill even more.'

We know Kenny is not a weak manager, we also know Hodgson does not fit the bill, I assume he knows that, if not there is something wrong with him, hence it is trolling.

I am knackered Scott. :P

He could be, although he is coming to Liverpool, if he was doing non-Liverpool related business, I'd presume he'd be going to London or somewhere?

Quote one, i already said is stupid.

Quote 2, you miss of the important first part, where he says, I never said Kenny does deserve the job, he is saying f Hodgson was good enough, he was hired in the summer, then Kenny statue rose. He isnt saying, Re-hire hodgson or anything like that, Maybe is english( Which i guess isnt his native tongue) is why you struggled, but i got it.

He might be in london, making the trip up just for the game, for al we know, he might be in London saturday and travel to liverpool sunday for the game.

Quote one, i already said is stupid.

Quote 2, you miss of the important first part, where he says, I never said Kenny does deserve the job, he is saying f Hodgson was good enough, he was hired in the summer, then Kenny statue rose. He isnt saying, Re-hire hodgson or anything like that, Maybe is english( Which i guess isnt his native tongue) is why you struggled, but i got it.

He might be in london, making the trip up just for the game, for al we know, he might be in London saturday and travel to liverpool sunday for the game.

I haven't a clue what you're on about for quote two, I read it as, Hodgson is more suitable for the job, may just be tired though. :S

He's in Liverpool now as far as I know, and is travelling to the game in the morning. Heard nothing about him going to/being in London, unless you know something I don't?

I haven't a clue what you're on about for quote two, I read it as, Hodgson is more suitable for the job, may just be tired though. :S

I didn't say he (Dalglish) didn't deserve to have a permanent deal, in fact, if they (Liverpool) hired Hodgson he (Dalglish) fits the bill even more.

I think that's what he meant, and what Scott was trying to explain.

I think that's what he meant, and what Scott was trying to explain.

this is what i mean Ben, this is how i read it, tbf to everyone, as he already attacked Kenny once, you all skimmed it and promptly thought it w another attack.

He's in Liverpool now as far as I know, and is travelling to the game in the morning. Heard nothing about him going to/being in London, unless you know something I don't?

I have heard nothing, but have you heard anything about him developing/ showing off plans, from anything other then this link

Disregarding the rest of the posts,he said come back when you win the premiership before we argue with him about it. That was totally uncalled for. It had nothing to do with the thread.

Back