leedsfan

Reaction score
How good is johnny evans on the new patch, his stats seem pretty good, he is young and im thinking of signing him but united want almost 22 mill. is this worth it opinions please people .. thanks (H)

he's really good! but for tht amount of money, check out these guys:

Neven Subotic
Mathias Jorgensen
Mats Hummels
Sergiy Kryvtsov
Leandro Cabrera

all can be bought for cheaper and are as good as, if not better than evans!

Yeah Kryvtsov superb. Better sign him. Evans good but not fantastic. But Kryvtsov is ...

Jonny Evans is class, there are a lot of other players out there that you could get for cheaper and have more cover for less, but i would definately get Evans at that price

Jonny Evans is great even in 2021, his stats maybe dropping but he still performs like ****.

I've got Evans in my current ManU game. Great defender.

I bought Jonny Evans in my Spurs game, top class player. A true rock at the back once he settles, but he is a bit pricey, €25.5m from Manchester United in 2013.
However he is currently attracting offers of around €40m (in 2016) from Manchester City and Manchester United, so he is a solid investment.

i got evans to fill in for rio and vidic in my first season, and at one point i had to play him in both legs against barca, man of the match in the away leg, he was amazing, seriously mate for £22 million pounds you can't go wrong, id say definatly buy the lad, i think i might throw him into my first team next season certainly proved he can mix it up with the best, he only played like 16 times for me in the first season and already has attracted the likes of chelsea and real madrid ( but then again madrid go for anyone :p) and Ac milan having a bit of a fight to keep him, but hes commited his future with a new contract, so buy him while you can my friend

Ask evans to learn from vidic and his mental stats will increase tremendously

100% worth the money. I had to pay £22M for him, my second season with Barca. I'm currently in 2014 and he is my best defender, and I have the likes of Pique, Albiol, Demichelis, Chygrynsky (who is also immense BTW). Definitely worth the money.

he's really good! but for tht amount of money, check out these guys:

Neven Subotic
Mathias Jorgensen
Mats Hummels
Sergiy Kryvtsov
Leandro Cabrera

all can be bought for cheaper and are as good as, if not better than evans!
Cabrera is ****. not good enough for premier league

Hiya, I am in my third season at Barcelona and I am looking to sign a replacement to Puyol so I have identified Johnny Evans and Socratis Papasthathopoulos as the two most value for money candidates. I already have Wilson and Sakho as left sided centre backs but I need another right sided centre back to go with Pique as Puyol is leaving at end of season, here are the two players:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The greek guy looks better to me but the scouts only gave him 2 and a half stars where-as J.Evans got 3 and a half stars and they say he would be a quality signing so which one should I get? Also, I searched the forum and there are no threads on this greek guy so I hope the mods don't give me **** about asking a comparison question again.

Evans has an average rating of 8.5 over 6 international games this season :O Either would be a good signing, I'd go for whichever would fit best into your team in terms of languages spoken and personality. I'd lean towards Evans on form though.

Evans has an average rating of 8.5 over 6 international games this season :O Either would be a good signing, I'd go for whichever would fit best into your team in terms of languages spoken and personality. I'd lean towards Evans on form though.

Yeah I would go for Evans except that the greek guy has more pace, Sakho is not that quick either so I could do with a centre back that has pace which is which is why I am leaning towards the greek guy.