lukef

Reaction score
After reading Max and Chris Nottingham Forest joint story, it has made me highly interested in doing one ;).. Post here if your interested :)

Thought you might be. We are quite inspirational. (H)

Im pretty sure me and Bodie inspired him :) :p

after reading max and chris nottingham forest joint story, it has made me highly interested in doing one ;).. Post here if your interested :)

(6)

Another person taking our idea *sigh*. Good luck whatever you do.

That was his cover story Chris :D

could be worse amx people could start as notts forest..plus stories wil last like this as ur against someone

I know it's only a bit of fun, but it would be nice if people asked before taking an idea.. :S

that means whoevers idea it was making stories we have all copied them at one point, cmon dont get offended by it

Wow lighten up already. If your that peed off about it then i wont do one. Jesus.

I'm not "peed off". You can do it if you want.

max to be honest so many people are going to do this, its a great idea,

Exactly, i think its a great idea. And fair play for you two for coming up with it. But come on, if its a great idea, share it right?

Yeah I'm up for sharing it, would be nice if people asked that's all.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

max to be honest so many people are going to do this, its a great idea,
Joe stop getting involved please mate.

All max is asking is for you to ask him for permision to use his or chris's idea before just starting a game

Yeah I'm up for sharing it, would be nice if people asked that's all.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Joe stop getting involved please mate.
stop arguing with me, this is what i mean about ruling the site :)

once again Joe has started an argument... :S

Please stop with your childish arguments. Anyone is free to do any story they wish. It's just if they are keep being repeated they might not be as effective. Just drop it.