whisker

Reaction score
right i want to do a joint story like i have seen a few people doing(please dont think im copying off them) eg. sam and harry and i would be intresting in doing 1 with anyone. and i dont mind if you dont want to becuase im inexperianced thats fine thank you

im waiting for more people to become intrested 1st mate if thats ok

yeah would be great

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

by the way credit goes to luket123 for helping me with the screenshots

Dont get it, you ask someone to do a story, someone is interseted then you want to see if anyone else is why? You completely shut him down for no reason

i would do it but too busy

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

cos i dont want to do it with the 1st person i want to consider my options

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

i would do it but too busy

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG
it looks like it

But how can you consider options when you dont know him and probably anyone else? You cant neglect him because he was first. If the fifth person responded why would you chose him over the first?

well i need to talk to any that wants to do it and what sort of team they want to do and all that stuff

i dont mind wht team or league and i got torqauy into the prem in 6 or 7 seasons in fm09

nice have u got msn?

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

i didnt because he went straight away

im [email protected] ill add ya now

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

ill add ya xbox live tomoro