GeordieRichee

Reaction score
I am in a dilema with Jonas has anyone got the best out of him and is he worth keeping around now I'm in premier league he's just not performing as well . Am I wasting my time trying to get the best out of him ? Should I just cut losses and sell him ? he is upto 5.5 mil now :S

May aswell sell him, hes always been **** for me.

Sell him and invest in a better winger.Much more talented and capable players than him if he's not stepping up to the plate mate.

I've kept him and very happy I did im only 8 games into the premership but he is playing a 8.26 average with 2 goals and 6 Asts, im happy to that he has stayed cause there was intrest in him in summer.

I've kept him and very happy I did im only 8 games into the premership but he is playing a 8.26 average with 2 goals and 6 Asts, im happy to that he has stayed cause there was intrest in him in summer.

I still think you'd be better in assessing other wingers too.

His form now could just be temporary...

Yeah I think I'll probably sell him . He never seems to perform in big matches and is a tad injury prone. I'll probably keep hold of him until atleast January transfer window or until a big bid comes in cheers lads

Ive never waited till the premiership.I sold him off when I was in the championship.Well the case is different because my tactic doesn't need wingmen :$

I will inform you at the end of the season of his form to make people rethink selling him as he is still perfoming to a high standard and im 2nd in the league. Which is very big shock to me as i did'nt make any big signings just vagner love who is while i am writting this has just scored past Manchester City.

Well Jonas is starting to play well for me now so I think I'll keep him until the end of the season . I kinda like Jonas I just wish his stats were a bit higher :S I might change to 4 3 3 for 2nd Premiership season I want my Newcastle team to be the entertainers again but with an end result :) mmm decisions decisions lol

AML, inside forward with high creative freedom.