MacRae93

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with this lad. He has bags of pace but I am unsure if he has any end product to his game. Is he worth signing for £5 for Manchester United as a possible Giggs replacement.

I was wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with this lad. He has bags of pace but I am unsure if he has any end product to his game. Is he worth signing for £5 for Manchester United as a possible Giggs replacement.

For £5 definately lol.

Seriously though I was thinking of signing him at some point so if I do I will let you know how he gets on, he looks pretty good to me.

On my Palermo game he turned quality for Inter. Over 8 overall rating. Couple of goals, but loads of assists.

I would sign him for 5 quid. on my save hes playing for birmingham and is topping the assist charts

I signed him for Liverpool, not a bad player but neither did he do anything miraculous. And he seems to be quite injury prone.

I have him on my Inter save, refused to sell him to Barcelona for 17 Million at the end of the second season, won't let him go for less than 30 million for sure.

His pace, dribbling and off the ball movement are his key, scores around 10 goals a season for me, however, he's quite selfish and will refuse to give the ball to players in better positions if he's one on one from out wide.

ive had him for my fifa 11 ultimate team but not tried him yet on fm11, he does look pretty good though