Jonathan Cristaldo

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else tried this dude? Had to pay a hefty £9.25 mill in the first season, mostly in monthly installments over 48 months but has been 100% worth it and still only 20. Has seen my Leverkusen team catapult to the top of the table and is a hugely exciting prospect. His stats may be a bit deceiving as they dont seem very good at all. But his capability to finish is outstanding.

P.S I recommend playing him as Advanced Forward.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

From the lack of interest in this thread I therefore hender it pointless and open for deletion.

i used him on 09, where he available much cheaper, although most people would know about him i'd say.

Just bought him for my blackburn save , his stats are much better in my game and i also got him for 1.4m prob because im on 10.1 and he scored on his debut :) so hes looking like a amazing signing

yh i always get him and hes a great buy but you can get him on loan normally first year and i did a save where i got him on loan for 12months 3 times in a row so i effectively had him for free for 3 years and then got him on a free XD

He was sub for David Villa in my Valencia save

Whenever he played, he scored a lot of goals (yes he was advanced forward).

But I remnid you, he has random characteristics, it depends on game by game.

Good player....I only had to pay 5m for him in 1st season, though.

I got Cristaldo for 950K in my first season for Celtic and is now worth 1.6 mill (I play him advanced forwad) scored 27 in 32 games

I got Cristaldo for 950K in my first season for Celtic and is now worth 1.6 mill (I play him advanced forwad) scored 27 in 32 games

Not a chance, his actual value is more than that. even if he wants to leave, you woulnt get him for that.

9mill are you talking about the same guy . I got Cristaldo from Velez when he was 19

P.S I recommend playing him as Advanced Forward.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

From the lack of interest in this thread I therefore hender it pointless and open for deletion.

I would actually recommend him as a Target Man than a Advanced Forward because he will get more chances and most likely he will convert them into goals.

his finishing is poor but apart from that he looks good

iv found out why some of you are saying he is amazing and some of you are saying he is bad. if you start the game with the dafault database and updates, within 3 to 4 years he is an amazing footballer, and wopn world footballer of the year on my tottenham file. however, if you start with an update like 0.1 or 0.2, he only ever stay at arounf 12-14 finishing and will never be as good as he could have been. if you do start with the deffault database i do recomend him though as he is one of the best player in the world on mine with 19 finishing, composure, off the ball, and anticipation !

Back