Jonathan Cristaldo

i bouht him for about 2.5 million in my first season as everton, hasnt lived up to expectations and has a bad attitude. after 3 seasons hes out on loan and i could well sell him, although the door isnt closed completly

Got him for 4m£ in the first season to Birmingham. No goals in 5 games but 4 asists so far. Use Mr. Hough Milevskyi-Traore-Cristaldo and backup Benitez-Djalo.

A bit disappointed but i will give him more time.

Get him for £2m first season with Newcastle (10.3). He was outperformed by Ameobi, Carroll and Mendicino out of my strikers, in the second season he had a few long term injuries and when he played still didn't impress, but in the pre-season for 11/12 he, and my team, has been banging them in

9.5million in first season? thik they overpriced you considerbly there pal.
in the updated patch. i got him for my birmingham and hull city games for 3.5million.
Sold him to Liverpool 3 years later to Liverpool for 15million.
(only got rid because i had to many strikers and needed money for Hamsik)
Scored just under 100 goals in 3 seasons

Here he is in 2011 in my game

13jonathancristaldo.png

I had him on loan in my West Brom save he scored 47 in 44 games and 23 assists and I bought him for £2m

Couldn't afford him and then Velez wanted 40% of his wage contributed for the loan. And guess what, I couldn't afford that either.

Couldn't afford him and then Velez wanted 40% of his wage contributed for the loan. And guess what, I couldn't afford that either.

When I had him on loan they didn't want any contribution towards his wages.

Back