Tehkid

Reaction score
he seems to be exceptionally good for my leeds team and not entirely sure why :S

was wondering if any1 else has used him with great success?

here a couple a screen shots to show you =]

Howson is a legend in game and in real life :D . He always plays very well in both ;)

When I played with Leeds Utd he was realy good.Can he be of any good for top 4?

i will let you know, he still in my team now and im having a great season and its mainly down to him. i am currently first in the premiership =]

Brilliant for me, he was my captain in th Prem, Liverpool tried to sign him

Anyone tried giving him a personalised training regime? having a look at him on FM11, can't really find reasons why he wouldn't become a top, top player if you focused on his technical attributes.

His work rate, coupled with his stamina, means he will never stop running and he won't get tired. He must have a high consistency too as he always seems to play well on every version of FM.

I'd like to see how he turns out for someone like Chelsea after having been tutored by Lampard then Essien! Stick his training on 20 clicks for ball control and attacking and see what happens

looks very good athletic atributes (pace, stamina, strength) but quite average football atributes technique, passing dribbling
could do good job still in premier league if you use him right and have the right players around him

Always liked Howson as a player, always wanted us to take a punt on him when he first came through, would still want him now, yet Leeds would probably want a BIG sum for him.

Top player, destined for premier league football, will he wait for leeds? you would there are still some loyal players left...