Jonathon Cristaldo.

xJosHx

Reaction score
I have just bought this guy for my Leeds team first season and quite simply, he's not performing. He has 2 goals in 10 and quite frankly, i expect better than that as its only league 1, i wonder if it's because the other striker is Beckford. I bought him because on one of my other saves i've recently looked at him and his stats and goalscoring ability shocked me as he was still at a young age, and maybe he's not settled in yet or he's too young just now, but i don't know, so if anyone has ever had him and know the best instructions or moves, then all help is welcome, thanks.

P.S. I forked out £1.7m for him so i really need him to perform so i can make my profit or make it in the championship, despite him underpeforming i'm still sitting in 1st place unbeaten so far after 11 games on 27 points.

I'm also playing a 4-4-2 with delph the attacking of the CM's and Darron Gibson the loan star the defensive minded CM.:)

What's his morale like when he plays? That affects performance. Also, is he training effectively?

Might also be the language barrier.

Umm he's happy with his Tug's schedule, his morale is Superb and i ahve my manager set to English with other nationalities Argentina, it may well be the barrier with the players, and to top it off, hes just been injured for a month :S

Well it isn't his morale, training shouldn't be an issue. It's the language barrier with players that makes the difference on-field. Check your assistant manager's feedback.

I've never had a forward with language issues, so I'm not sure how it affects them. I might be totally off, but I can't see why he's apparently under-performing if his morale is superb and you're using an adequate training regime for the guy.

Maybe come January i'll look to add an Argy to the squad, and it's frustrating because my team supply chances quite alot i'd say, he must need time to gel. Wouldn't be too bothered if his price tag was low, but for Leeds 1.7m is a **** of alot.

Last edited:
u mean 1.7mil btw mate...........i bought him in second season with southampton once after selling some players splashed my whole budget of 7mil on him and he was quite cimply outstanding............if i remember right he got 29 goals in 38 appearances and was called up to argentinian national squad

yeah lol 1.7m, so he was a good buy then? do u think i shud wait a bit and he'll pick up. by the looks of it thats what i think is best

yeh man, if anything replacing his partner may help? benitez is pretty cheap and always links up well with him. either way hes always turned out wicked for me so dunno why he wouldnt for you