my mate and i called him Chooney (***** Rooney or Chineese Rooney) :D

Question ; I can't find him, I have all the North Korean's, I have one called Chong-Tae-Se and one Called Chong Tase, Is either of them him?

Question ; I can't find him, I have all the North Korean's, I have one called Chong-Tae-Se and one Called Chong Tase, Is either of them him?

I looked on Youtube and there's a video naming him as Chong Tese,playing for the same club as he is in real-life,Kawasaki Frontale.

I then looked onto Wiki and it says he's known as a couple of other names,including Chong Tese.

Try Chong Tase.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

He looks decent here actually ...

YouTube- Chong Tese - Kawasaki Frontale 2010

Here is my perception of Jong Tae-Se.I made him on my FM10.

View attachment 80648 View attachment 80649 View attachment 80650

The AI automatically changed his surname to his forname and vice-versa because he's from North Korea,so if you were wondering.

It took me a couple of edits,considering how there is very little footage of him in action,barring the link I gave above and I got some pointers from a forum that does attributes for players on Pro Evo,so yeah.

Doubt this is 100% accurate,but...

he plays in Japan and there are a few Japanese League uploads around with real players,check him out there...

If only I was in the game. I used to score a goal in the 40th year.

I got him on the Japanese teams but he's called Jong Te Se or something like that

I always take the **** out of his name though.. <)

He will probably do well for VfL Bochum and then attract interest in bigger and better clubs.