jonjo shelvey in talks with liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough mate ;)

i suppose time will tell wont it to be fair, if he is a success and breaks his way into the first team more times than not then his development will be massive.

however if he becomes a season ticket holder, then maybe not.

I think he will become a great player regardless whether it works for him at Liverpool, if he has to move on from you then so be it.

And very good point, im sure there will be "next gerrard" statements slapped around
lets hope it doesnt!

Haha that made me laugh. But yeah I agree has a lot of potential and should become a good player, if not whoever works with young players at Liverpool hasn't got a clue. Just look at Hobbs and Nemeth who also looks like he is moving to Greece :(

Is my mind playing tricks or is there already a thread on this?

JDY

i thought exactly the same thing tbh! But then thought i read this website too much so must be seeing things XD

He has huge potential in game.
7jonjoshelvey.png

Big contrast between those two most recent screenies and only 1 year between them.

Big contrast between those two most recent screenies and only 1 year between them.
Bought him at the start of the game , Scholes tutored him few times and used tug's training:) And gave him some first team football when i played weaker sides:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back