jonjo Shelvy to Liverpool

Gerrard won't leave, he'll finish his career there. he's paid well enough, and is a scouse idol. there's no reason for it. but Shelvey is obviously being lined up to succeed him when he retires.

i heard it weeks ago but didnt know what to think of it, but now i am starting to sway towards it most definatly. gerrard should be winning tittles off to spain he should go, or even join jose at inter. but on the subject jonjo could be a decent replacement maybe in 3 or 4 years time he is a good talent.

Why would he want to go to Liverpool? He comes from Romford, you'd think he'd want to stay in London and therefore play for a London club.

Meh, I can't know what's going through his head though - go Jonjo.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Why is he bald at his age? :S

I think hes suffering from the same baldness as Kris. ;)

He has a condition, think he has since he was born. He was bald in Primary School too.

I've heard (can't remember where, sorry) that although his favourite club is West Ham, his favourite player is Gerrard.

Mainly because English players are stupidly overpriced. I'd happily take a Dalle Valle, Nemeth and a Duran in the place of one English Youngster any day.
Sorry about the bump, but all three players mentioned above ^ have all left...:'(

Back