MrSimsenz

Reaction score
Dear FM-Baser

i just been searching Liverpool inside and out cause i need an MC for my strategi to work... but i cannot see him at all and i have been checking the transfers and there is nothing?

any idea how i may find him or does anyone knows a better player to put on that field?

I'm playing 4-1-2-2-1

Odd, have you tried the seach bar option in the game?

(what team are you and what budget? incase you dont find him)

i have been trying to search for him in about 2 month ingame in the player and i have searching England in both Senior Youth 21-20-19 and even same thing in Liverpool and search in the transfer windows that they made

and my budget i have around 100mio i would suppose :p

1) is it the official game or pirated
2) is it Fm12 or Fm11
3) is it a custom database
4) what year are you in? he could have maybe retired if badly injured etc
5) check Liverpool's (if Fm12) transfer history and see where he has gone if gone anywhere from the first season
6) are you Liverpool?
7) are you playing on a small database?
8) do you have England loaded up as a playable nation or not?

i have been trying to search for him in about 2 month ingame in the player and i have searching England in both Senior Youth 21-20-19 and even same thing in Liverpool and search in the transfer windows that they made

and my budget i have around 100mio i would suppose :p

You have 100 mil (?) and you want to buy HENDERSON with it? I hope you never find him lol. You can get much better with that.

Anyway, have you tried typing his name into the games search bar?

1. Bought and actived on steam :)
2. FM12
3. Original
4. i been searching for him since the 2013 and it's 2014 now
5. Alrdy done that ;-)
6. I'm Juventus tryin to find some good new MC :)
7. No (Atleast i guess not)
8. I'm not sure what your asking :) but no i cannot play as England but i can watch there Team

Average Joe :) Yes i have been trying but only in the Transfer window i must say i only been playing this game for about 2-3 weeks now and not sure about the features but the 100 mil might not only be for an MC but u can come with some good ideas for players to buy :)

i just mostly need an MC atm since i changed my tactic and the other MC i have isn't really the best yet i have increased hes value pretty much but still not good :)

7) check in information (preferences) or somewhere, cant remember... if its small then that is your problem
8) when you started the game did you load England as a playable nation? if you click World what nations are there?

if you did not load England as playable and on a small database then that is your problem! see if you can find Paul Pogba, Caulker etc..

Raikan007.. i can find Paul Pogba and Caulker :) my game seems fine.... hes the only player missing

and when i started the game i only pressed Italy :)

ok well that is sort of your problem, you loaded up one nation only then?

Henderson is ****, the new Barry! dont waste time on looking for him mate! if just Italy, look at:

Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese
Radja Naingolan - Cagliari

Italian teams are full of amazing young CM's
Hamsik ( Napoli ), Raiggolan ( Cagliari ) , Asamoah ( Udinese ) , Bertolacci ( Roma )

Other than these check: Andre Ayew, Javi Martinez and just take which one suits you the most.

by loading up one nation means i cannot see other teams from another country then no... i have bought players from Man Utd before :)

but mostly only reason i pick Henderson is because hes so young and i have quite nice training and hes the top wonderkid on that position

Alrdy got Yann on my team :) and its an DMC but Sissoko doesnt want on my team even though i won my 2 times and 1 champion league and even offer him pretty good money :) but i will try with Hamsik i suppose

Just got Hamsik pretty cheap and waay below my budget :) Thanks guys

what, you have albin ekdal in co-ownership with cagliari. perfect CM