LDPLFC

Reaction score
I trained Jordan Henderson to play as right back and he has been awesome for me, thought i'd let others know because he has surpassed Glen Johnson.
Stats like Stamina, Work Rate, Acceleration are the key reason not to mention the extras such as passing, Crossing etc

I recommend anybody do this if they play as LFC!!!

I trained Jordan Henderson to play as right back and he has been awesome for me, thought i'd let others know because he has surpassed Glen Johnson.
Stats like Stamina, Work Rate, Acceleration are the key reason not to mention the extras such as passing, Crossing etc

I recommend anybody do this if they play as LFC!!!

I'm a huge Liverpool fan on FM, so i played a lot of saves with them. I always train and let him play as right back, the problem it takes noramlly 1,5 - 2 years to make him really good with the correct IO but after that he is one of the best right backs you can imagine.

Train him on Crosses and Work Rate and decission, thats the first thing i do!

How is your team looking?

I'm a huge Liverpool fan on FM, so i played a lot of saves with them. I always train and let him play as right back, the problem it takes noramlly 1,5 - 2 years to make him really good with the correct IO but after that he is one of the best right backs you can imagine.

Train him on Crosses and Work Rate and decission, thats the first thing i do!

How is your team looking?

I am still going to train him as DLP because hes only going to be backup to Carvajal.

My team is looking good

Gk Mignolet (shortlisted Ter Stegan or a future replacement, seems to be refusing to sign a new contract with Gladbach ;))
Rb Carvajalal, Johnson, Henderson, Kelly
RCB Sakho, Skrtel, Wisdom
LCB Agger, Balanta, Doria
LB Jose Enrique, Shaw, Balanta
LCM Lucas Leiva, Wanyama, Rossiter, Chiverella
RCM Thiago, Gerrard, Henderson, Hughes
AMC Coutinho, Suso, Hughes
RW Fischer, Sturridge (Amazing, hes my Messi at the moment!)
LW Suarez, Sterling, Fischer
ST Sturridge, Suarez, Borini, Barbosa (19, finishing and composure at 16!)

Hows yours dude?

a

I am still going to train him as DLP because hes only going to be backup to Carvajal.

My team is looking good

Gk Mignolet (shortlisted Ter Stegan or a future replacement, seems to be refusing to sign a new contract with Gladbach ;))

Hows yours dude?

I have 2 saves, I stopped one because I was tired of mistakes.

So the first one I'm in my third saison and it was a developping youth save.
My team:

GK Valdes,Mignolet,
RB Flanagan,Chambers
CB Wisdom Kelly Balanta
LB Shaw, Robinson
CM Henderson,Rossiter,Chiverella,Gerrard,
RM Sterling, Ibe
LM Wilson, Sturridge
AMC Coutinho, Suso
ST Suarez,Sinclair

So thats small team but everyone is playing a lot of games, but the annoying thing is they are young and making mistakes and losing games against Aston villa leading 3-0 at the end 3-4 and that stuff.. next game flawless win against manu..

Became champion second saison!

But my newest save isn't far, only in winter but on the second place, and really going for more mature players so guys like flanagan are at other clubs to make minutes.

GK Mignolet
RB Johnson, Arbeloa
CB Skertel, Kelly, Agger, Sakho
LB Enrique, Cissokho
CM Leiva,Diam?,Allen,Gerrard
RM Sterling
LM Ince
AMC Coutinho, Henderson
ST Suarez Damiao Sturridge Aspas

What i really want to know is how you developped sturridge, I'm really strugling with him this saison.. i find him very underrated so let me know how you trained him!

Played him as right wing back Absolurley awesome won leaugue and cup double first season!

he seems well over rated on game he always goes to city etc with goals and assists for fun have SI watched him in real life?!?!?!!?

I have 2 saves, I stopped one because I was tired of mistakes.

So the first one I'm in my third saison and it was a developping youth save.
My team:

GK Valdes,Mignolet,
RB Flanagan,Chambers
CB Wisdom Kelly Balanta
LB Shaw, Robinson
CM Henderson,Rossiter,Chiverella,Gerrard,
RM Sterling, Ibe
LM Wilson, Sturridge
AMC Coutinho, Suso
ST Suarez,Sinclair

So thats small team but everyone is playing a lot of games, but the annoying thing is they are young and making mistakes and losing games against Aston villa leading 3-0 at the end 3-4 and that stuff.. next game flawless win against manu..

Became champion second saison!

But my newest save isn't far, only in winter but on the second place, and really going for more mature players so guys like flanagan are at other clubs to make minutes.

GK Mignolet
RB Johnson, Arbeloa
CB Skertel, Kelly, Agger, Sakho
LB Enrique, Cissokho
CM Leiva,Diam?,Allen,Gerrard
RM Sterling
LM Ince
AMC Coutinho, Henderson
ST Suarez Damiao Sturridge Aspas

What i really want to know is how you developped sturridge, I'm really strugling with him this saison.. i find him very underrated so let me know how you trained him!

They are both very good teams!
With Sturridge, I bought the editor because he & Suarez are both extremely underrated

he seems well over rated on game he always goes to city etc with goals and assists for fun have SI watched him in real life?!?!?!!?

Have you watched him in real life this season, okay maybe not the goals but assists and his work rate has been second to none, you only have to look at the fantasy football league to see how many points he has earned

Have you watched him in real life this season, okay maybe not the goals but assists and his work rate has been second to none, you only have to look at the fantasy football league to see how many points he has earned
+1 this

From the way he's been playing, it looks as though he's had some tutoring from Gerrard ;)

+1 this

From the way he's been playing, it looks as though he's had some tutoring from Gerrard ;)

Good man.

Last season and season before I wanted him out big time, i'm so happy he is still there!

My team is looking good

Hows yours dude?

So my team after the January transfer month is looking stronger and we are still 2nd with only 4 lost games and 1 draw we are doing great but Chelsea is amazing and only had 2 draws..

GK: Mignolet
RB: Arbeloa
CB: Skrtel - Agger
LB: Johnson
CM: Diam? - Henderson
AMC: Gerrard
RW: Sterling
LW: Ince
ST: Suarez ( Already netted 20 goals!)

Bench:
Kelly
Rodriguez ( bought from Wolfsburg, is making minutes and probably will be first pick next year)
Leiva ( sorry lucas but diam? is really outperforming you)
Coutinho ( will make more minutes next year)
Damiao ( netted 9 goals, only needs 20 minutes to score goals)
Gomez (20 years, 3 mil, argentinian, really really great buy back up for bot wings )
Allen ( no more words great player but for bench and for plays against small clubs)
Enrique ( not in my plans anymore )

Sold: Aspas Sold 4,5 / Sturridge 3,5 ( like him in real life very underrated, underpayed but don't care happy to lose him) / Reina 11 million to napoli / Borini 4million to Sunderland

I brought in some staff changes Borrel is now my assistent and bought a guy from hoffenheim with almost the same qualities for Heath of youth / fired almost all my trainers and brougt in only 1 class trainers for each defending, attacking, technical, mental, condition and fysio, next year i will buy some more good trainers.

Plans for next year:

Transfer out: Skrtel / Enrique / Leiva ( he is to expansive if he don't stuck in my set-up ) / Leiva

Transfer in: Staff / If leiva is going i bring in box to box midfielder that fits in my team setup

Suso is becoming a backup / Wisdom will back up central defend an right back if needed

Will try to improve training and youth facilities

work rate does not make him good Jonas from Newcastle as unreal work rate still **** Jordan Henderson ?20M is laughable!!

work rate does not make him good Jonas from Newcastle as unreal work rate still **** Jordan Henderson ?20M is laughable!!

Without work rate he would not close down other players and put them under pressure, causing LFC to win the ball and attack...get where i am going with this dude? And he cost us 16m not 20m

?16M is still laughable!! Cabaye just gone to PSG for around ?19m and hes 10times the player Henderson will be ever be!! top 5 worst players in premier league for me and i know alot of people who agree and alot are liverpool fans

Whilst yes, 16M for Hendo back then might seem laughable, today no. He is very important to our squad, he has become a good passer, playing quite a few gerarrd-esque long passes and trough balls aswell. However, the main thing about Hendo is his work rate, the boy runs so much, covering alot of field in a matter of seconds and is an excellent contribution to the team, I really fear Hendo getting injured, as we would not be winning the midfield battle without him

Last edited:
?16M is still laughable!! Cabaye just gone to PSG for around ?19m and hes 10times the player Henderson will be ever be!! top 5 worst players in premier league for me and i know alot of people who agree and alot are liverpool fans

Lol why do you think LFC are doing so well this season? him, Suarez & Sturridge are the main reasons