dhurley

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with Blackburn and i'm doing really well considering the squad isn't that great. Currently lying in second after 36 games. Found a tactic thats working really well ( Defense could do with a little help. 4-3-3 with 1 DM). Only problem i'm having is Jordan Rhodes isn't scoring as much as he should be. He's probably the best striker in the league and he only has 10 goals. Don't get me wrong, it could be worse but he should be scoring more. Anyone have any idea what his best role is?

I'd probably play him as a poacher, but to be honest, I've never seen him progress particularly well on this game, if he's not scoring goals then I'd cash in on him at the end of the season

I'd probably play him as a poacher, but to be honest, I've never seen him progress particularly well on this game, if he's not scoring goals then I'd cash in on him at the end of the season

Haven't you? Every save I have he moves to say a Swansea ish side and scores 25-30 goals in a season! It's so strange haha