In all fairness he's pretty good in real life too. I'll be suprised if a Premier League team dont try sign him next season.

In all fairness he's pretty good in real life too. I'll be suprised if a Premier League team dont try sign him next season.

IMO should have been signed long time ago, he has consistently torn it up in the championship for the past couple of seasons. i dont understand why no bpl team has taken a punt on him. considering the dross that plays in the bpl sometimes.

IMO should have been signed long time ago, he has consistently torn it up in the championship for the past couple of seasons. i dont understand why no bpl team has taken a punt on him. considering the dross that plays in the bpl sometimes.

Blackburn paid £8m maybe teams dont try sign him because maybe they think Blackburn will ask for around £20m

Blackburn paid £8m maybe teams dont try sign him because maybe they think Blackburn will ask for around £20m

ahh didnt know that. still if he had ambition or if i was him i would have asked for a transfer request he is 25 he should b eplaying his prime in the premier league. maybe hes on good money at rovers.

I think hes on about £35-45k per week but if say Southamptoon,Everton,Aston Villa or someone like that come in for him next season they will give him £50-60k per wee so maybe he wants to stay at Blackburn or maybe nobody is interested in him.

As a Huddersfield fan I am grateful to Roy Keane for his poor judgment! Our gain. It is a shame he went to blackburn, I think the money was too much of a lure. I think tommyd hit the nail on the head that because Blackburn paid £8mill it may put others off in real life. Think he deserves a crack at the prem as he is a natural goalscorer, for the mid-table teams who would do a job.

Never had him in FM but I have a Huddersfield save planned where I might try and bring him back!