nitini93

Reaction score
if you a person who likes to go into long seasons and like to make good english youth to its standard i recommend jordan spence to anyone playing the game

on my games i had him on loan for leeds and ended up buying him for 5 million

when i went to liverpool i had to fork out 13 million on him which at the time i fought was cheap due to his stats

when i then took the barcelona job i had to pay 23 million for him. This is down to playing him every season he turned out to be england captain and becoming player of the world cup...

best youngster on the game....well its arguable

Yeah he was very good on FM10 as well. It's very strange as in real life he is yet to play a full game for West Ham and are defence is ****, so why they make so good on Football manager is a mystery

I like him very much indeed, have trained him to play all across the back four. Do you have any screenshots so I can see just how good he has become in your game?

Amazing young english player who always does well when i get him for my Crystal Palace saves. Goes on to become England international, reminds me of a great West Ham centre back all those years ago

Amazing young english player who always does well when i get him for my Crystal Palace saves. Goes on to become England international, reminds me of a great West Ham centre back all those years ago

Rufus Brevett? Yeah, me too... XD
0,,12562~5725687,00.jpg

No.. of course you mean the great Bobby Moore. :)

I thought this was a thread about that annoying dancing bloke.

But that's Louie. Louie Spence.

I have him has back up in my Liverpool save, 2015/16 signed for around £6mill great player, wish i signed him a few seasons early and tried to improve his stats

how do i upload his data from my game? im new to this and dont no how to do screenshots

He's probably the best english player in my 2018 game.

Incredible physical stats, simply incredible. 17 speed/accel, 20 strength, all 15+ on all defensive stats.