Jordi Cruyff - Putting Management Into The Family Tradition

lufcberg22

Reaction score

20pa58k.jpg

Jordi Cruyff targets management in the English Premiership

Rumours have come out today that Jordi Cruyff , son of dutch legend Johan' has been aproached by a English Premier League club earlier today about becoming manager. Sky Bet say 'significant money has come in for Jordi Cruyff to take over a premier league team within the next 24 hours'.

Cruyff had spells at Man Utd & notably Barcelona. He has now left his role at Maccabi Tel Aviv and with people and fans wanting to see what club has approached him.

2yzjz8l.gif

Hull City Appoint Cruyff

Hull City have made a suprise appointment today introducing Jordi Cruyff as there new head coach. Reports have been amid all week that he had been approached by and Premier League club but now we know that was Hull City.

Cruyff said ' im very grateful to get the chance to manage in this great league, one of the best in the world. Hull City are a club what has grown over the last season and also playing in the Europa League this season. I want to bring a good style of football here what my dad has taught me and what ive seen off him. The Premier league is a tough league with loads of ups and down so we know we will have to get down to work and work as a team and make sure we do are best.

Ive spoke to the owner and he wants the club to do well and finish mid table aswell have a good run in domestic cups and do the best in the Europa. The amin task of the last bit is gettin to the group stages as we will have to play a couple of games to get there.

Ill have a look at my team and see what work needs doing. I know they have just signed a couple of great players who are Ben arfa, Ramirez, Snodgrass & Abel Hernandez.