Name: James Okore

Club: FC Nordsjælland
Nation: Denmark
D.O.B: 11.8.1991

SS:

hC2Fb.png

55bEs.png

7ZbL7.png

I can't find him do I need to put denmark in it? if so is there another way of adding denmark to your save or do i need to create a new game? seems really good and would like to have him on my newcastle squad :)

I can't find him do I need to put denmark in it? if so is there another way of adding denmark to your save or do i need to create a new game? seems really good and would like to have him on my newcastle squad :)

press the fm button then add/remove leagues then put them in

this guy is immense, in my opinion, could be one of the star performers at CB this time round

he is amazing and grow into a good young player very quickly

this kid is the business

signed Okore first season on my spurs game, playing him alongside vertonghen in the odd league game and alongside caulker in cup games, his progression from decent youngster to established first teamer is amazing. start of second season got offered 18 odd million for kaboul from man city.. so decided to cash in on kaboul and Okore has been my starting cb alongside vertonghen ever since. he is an absolute bargain for 1.3 million! got to be considered a definite purchase, solid young cb who no doubt as my game progresses will become one of the best defenders in the premierleague.

signed Okore first season on my spurs game, playing him alongside vertonghen in the odd league game and alongside caulker in cup games, his progression from decent youngster to established first teamer is amazing. start of second season got offered 18 odd million for kaboul from man city.. so decided to cash in on kaboul and Okore has been my starting cb alongside vertonghen ever since. he is an absolute bargain for 1.3 million! got to be considered a definite purchase, solid young cb who no doubt as my game progresses will become one of the best defenders in the premierleague.

can you upload a screenshot of him mate? thanks!!

screenshot of okore

there you go mate, one thing his discipline is not the best, something im hoping will iron out as he grows older.

has this guy still a release clause after new patch? (at work , and was wonndering)

Think its 4.3 million

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2