Club: Palmeiras
D.O.B: (will update)
Nationality: Chilean
Position: Attacking Mid

Strengths:
pretty much everything

Weaknesses:
jumping

I really thought there would be a thread on him, he was one of my favourite signings last season, he played in the UAE for Al Ain (was pretty cheap back then)
If you dont know of him, I hope you like him!

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker - Attack.Support
Attacking Midfield - Attack/Support
whatever postion really

Screenshots:

I will upload some more on Thursday...

View attachment 129472

Was great last year, was at some Middle East club wasn't he?

I really thought there would be a thread on him, he was one of my favourite signings last season, he played in the UAE for Al Ain (was pretty cheap back then)
If you dont know of him, I hope you like him!
yeah, its in the OP, he was good, not as good as this though, a tad too expensive for my Freiburg team, but a Fantastic player...

:wub: Valdivia, he's immense. Developed like a beast on your game too.

yeah, its in the OP, he was good, not as good as this though, a tad too expensive for my Freiburg team, but a Fantastic player...

Hahaha, now I love your sign :D
OT:
One of my fav players IRL :) Very very good on the game.

this is his season so far... IRL :D

Season Totals 1452284244060

Last edited:
copycat lol
as i told ya he's too good on the game compared to real life

he's excellent in the game, always produces wonders for me.

There are 3 players I never buy in this game : Andrès D'Alessandro, Mario Balotelli, and Valdivia ..

I'm not saying they are not good, but their behaviour and moaning ..

I really enjoyed watching him in the World Cup. On FM I'd usually spend that sort of money on a 22/23 year old, unless I had lots of money to spend...

he starts off not nearly as expensive I think, could be picked up for aroun 8 -10 million I think :)

There are 3 players I never buy in this game : Andrès D'Alessandro, Mario Balotelli, and Valdivia ..

I'm not saying they are not good, but their behaviour and moaning ..
Totti behaviour is also not good ^^).....haha joke,he is legend

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

he starts off not nearly as expensive I think, could be picked up for aroun 8 -10 million I think :)
but he is 27,not develope many,good for short term though

he does not need to develop much more bud :) hahaha, short term? he is just starting his prime :) 27-31 is a midfielders best years :) short term... hahaha