lenzorvic

Reaction score
So, I now have as Tottenham 2 leftbacks, Jose Angel (bought from AS Roma) and Aly Cissokho. However at the start of the second season I am planning to use Gareth Bale as a left-back. And I always only have 1 back-up, so who do I need to sell? They are both on almost the same wages.

My advice is don't use Bale as LB, use him as AML, because you have two of the best LB( Jose angel and Cissokho) and sell one of them would be a fail

Agree with imperador, don't use Bale as LB, rotate Ángel and Cissokho!

Jose Angel - Attacking LB

Aly Cissokho - Defensive LB

Pick your poison ;) :p (6)

Well thanks, i'll then just use Bale as normal on the AML. But who is the better of the two and who will turn out to be better? And will they be world-class within 3-4 years?

they both should turn out the same, but its base on your tactic. for me in my arsenal save, i want to keep my back 4 really defensive (and its ironic :p), so i went on to get Aly cissokho for my LB, while sanga is in the right, jan verthogen and kos in the centre (vermalean left :()

Aly Cissokho is better than Jose Angel IMO, I have Cissokho in 3rd season, set as support DL, consistently good rating. Use Bale as AML, otherwise you are wasting his attacking threat.