EnglandFan

Reaction score
Hi all. Just want to check if anyone has great success with jose angel ? need a good left back and he seems to fit into the bill perfectly

plus the fact he only cost me £6m. What do you guys think ?

He is a good player mate, who are you? If you are someone like United/Chelsea/Dortmund/Inter/Real/City etc then there are better options...

I bought him for QPR for £3.1m at the start of the 2nd season! been pretty solid so far this season!

He is a good player mate, who are you? If you are someone like United/Chelsea/Dortmund/Inter/Real/City etc then there are better options...

I bought him for QPR for £3.1m at the start of the 2nd season! been pretty solid so far this season!

I am using arsenal. Currently only have gibbs as my only recongise LB
. Tried to buy santon but his priced at £20m. Any other recommendation for LB ? I would like to explore more options.

I am using arsenal. Currently only have gibbs as my only recongise LB
. Tried to buy santon but his priced at £20m. Any other recommendation for LB ? I would like to explore more options.

he is a lot better than Gibbs so I would get him ASAP mate :)

retraining Vermaelen to LB is also good idea for cover!

Naxto Monreal as in real life? he is also pretty good!

Schennikov - CSKA Moscow is a really good young player and will be your #1 for a decade
Alex Sandro - Porto could be rather expensive but is quality
Pereira - Inter is quality
Guilherme Siquera
David Alaba
Henri Bedimo

Marcos Rojo

Paolo De Ceglie, cheap and awesome. He's my LWB in Newcastle (Santon sold for 20M euro).

he is a lot better than Gibbs so I would get him ASAP mate :)

retraining Vermaelen to LB is also good idea for cover!

Naxto Monreal as in real life? he is also pretty good!

Schennikov - CSKA Moscow is a really good young player and will be your #1 for a decade
Alex Sandro - Porto could be rather expensive but is quality
Pereira - Inter is quality
Guilherme Siquera
David Alaba
Henri Bedimo

Marcos Rojo

Thanks for the advise. I will be looking at both Jose angel and Schennikov and considering offloading Gibbs as his too injury prone. Agreed that Vermaelen is a good cover for LB. =D

also have De Cegile in my squad, good player, nothing special but good :)

trained him as AML and ML, his crossing is pretty good!

Hello. Check my Swift and strong tactic posted in tactics section. He plays for me in Naples won CL and second in Serie A. There is a screen of Jose Angel with 27 assists in the league and like 6 or so goals. Need to mention he played only 2/3 games- with 27 assists :D . Others 1/3 i played Andre Ayew as left wingback because he is soo selfish and he can score