lee_efc

Reaction score
Does anybody know how good jose baxter gets because at the minute ive got teams like arsenal and liverpool after him but i keep rejecting because i know he can be a wonderkid but i want to know if anybodys made him a star and whats the maximum value anybodys got for him

Jose!

****** Ell mate atleast your getting offers for him!
each time i got to play him in the first time he always gets injured!
Proper frustrating!

I'm in 2012 and he's pretty average, as well as that, my coaches think he's only good enough for League 1 and I certainly won't be using him as a backup for my Everton squad!

it depends how often you play him in the first team. on egame i played with man u i signed him straight away and plonked him in reserves for about 3 seasons, making the odd first team appearance here and there. on that game in now on 2014 and he is about championship standard and on loan at reading. another game i started as everton and made a conscious effort to play him in more games, league cup and fa cup agaisnt non prem opposition. he also got a few games against weaker prem sides. im in 2013 with that one and hes worth 12 million and has jsut made his england debut. so if you give him the chance i would say he is likely to flourish, leave him to stagnate and he probably wont set the world alight.

Loaning Jose Baxter

Man Utd bought Baxter in the first year.I was in charge of Ipswich Town and loaned him for free.He scores loads of goals and is star of the championship.But I am not sure if he is good enough for EPL.

currently in preseason for everton. he's my top goalscorer so far