Jose Mourhino To Leave Real Madrid in June?

Personally, I don't think he will leave until he's beaten Barca to the title.

Could they get the title though? All the infighting will do nothing more than slow down the progress of the club because of all the squabbling

Goal.com, great source.

Just an example. But pretty much, all the respected press are saying the same thing, like in "As", so something will happen by the sounds of it

We would welcome him at Wigan! Would be a good challenge for him :p Lol!

I agree with the people who say he won't leave till he wins La Liga. But he'll struggle IMO. I still feel Real Madrid are a team of individuals, whereas Barcelona are a solid unit.

That story's been around the Portuguese/Spanish press for a couple days...
He won't leave unless they sack him. And they won't. The soonest he could leave is end of next season, if he manages to take them all the way in the Champions League.
He wants to be the best, and right now there's a handful of managers with 2 CL wins for different clubs. He doesn't wanna be one of those, he wants to be the first with 3. Add to that the fact that Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world (I didn't say best, I didn't say more titles, I didn't say more associates - but like it or not they are the biggest) and known to be a managerial graveyard, and he's exactly where he wants to be.

That said, he wants to leave because of rhe way the club is managed etc. What are the chances that maybe, just maybe, there would be changes in the RM boardroom? From what I've been reading, a lot of RM fans are pretty much narked as to how the club is run.

I could see him leaving at the end of the year. He is at a club where he is under a tremendous amount of pressure, he has people above him constantly criticizing him (Valdano), little financial support combined with an incomplete squad (desperately needs a striker), and the toughest opponent of the decade in FC Barcelona. Even if he doesn't want to leave, what if he is forced out? The most likely outcome is that they won't win any trophies. Even though last season was the first of the galacticos playing together and there were injury problems, Pellegrini somehow managed to get a record setting 98 points out of that squad. And he was fired for not winning trophies. So if Mourinho doesn't win any trophies the leadership may feel they need to fire him to be consistent. I don't think that'll happen though because there aren't any better options available (well, there's Rafa).

That being said, I doubt Mourinho would leave on his own. What would the offers be for him at the end of the season? Liverpool, one of the Italian clubs (yeah right), and maybe Chelsea...which I doubt he would take. There is the possibility of Man City, which would be a great fit for him (unlimited funds, the freedom to build a squad), but that would end his chance of managing United, which it seems he's interested in. I think City would be a much better fit for Mourinho (opportunity to make history rather than follow in someone else's shoes, as well as a much larger transfer budget), but for whatever reason it seems like he'll go to United. Anyways, Mancini is doing well there so I doubt there will be an opening at the end of the season.

Real Madrid sacked Capello after he won la Liga because his team wasn't fun to watch.

Mourinho won't win the league this year and his teams are never fun to watch, so...

They wouldn't sack Mourinho because they know his reputation and they paid 8million to get him. If he left now...would he go to manU? NO! because SAF is still there to stay for a couple of years. Would he wait and be without managing till then? NO! He is that kind of coach who doesn't want much holidays. I couldn't even imagine Mournho being managerless more than maybe a week. He loves managing. So he would take another job in the summer, if he would leave by then.

Another issue, if Mourinho gets sacked, RM will have to pay quiet a lot as compensation. The main problem, is the disagreements between Mou and Valdano. As Florentino really doesnt get involved unless its too spend money. Nevertheless, another season without a single trophy would be a huge blow for RM, and specially if Barcelona wins everything again. Though we are only half way into the season, it doesnt look good to RM. With Higuain out, and Benzema playing like ****, its only a matter of time till the team fails again. Almeria´s game was just a warning imho. And if CR7 gets injured, its all over, and most surely they will drop to 3rd, 4th....

Ferguson will leave once he's won United's 20th League title. He'll retire and by then Mourinho will have won La Liga and/or Champions League, he'll leave Real and join us.

We'll dominate for 2 years, then he'll walk out on us because he can and we'll be screwed.

Good one.

Ferguson will leave once he's won United's 20th League title. He'll retire and by then Mourinho will have won La Liga and/or Champions League, he'll leave Real and join us.

We'll dominate for 2 years, then he'll walk out on us because he can and we'll be screwed.

True.