Jose Mourinho General training and Match prep.

kpgooner95

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I wanted to know what Jose Mourinho would do for his general training and match prep. I have tried to replicate what his teams do in real life and this is my implementation on it.

My general training
We all know that his basis of play was a sturdy defence, so i have put defending on very high to make sure that we do not concede and we part the bus when needed.

Match Prep
My match prep is attacking movement, i chose this, because it links in with my general training, defending and then counter attacking, which he does in real life.

So the concept of this is with my sturdy defence, thanks to general training, i would be able to pick up the ball somewhere and launch a quick counter attack, the match prep, is perfect for this.

Last edited:
I using 2 tactics, a rigid attacking 4-1-2-1-2 and for when countering a rigid counter 4-2-1-2-1 (4-3-3 with 2 cdms)

erm one problem, it doesn't let me print screen it, i try to but it takes my computer background instead

alt+f9 then it will be in your screenshots folder.

Thanks for the guide. and yeah i tried cohesion, before i read this and it doesn't seem to work, so i will put on attacking instead.