Joseph Kony

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 12K
co-founder of invisible children caught 'spraying his invisible children' in public
Invisible Children Co-Founder Detained: SDPD | NBC San Diego
oh dear...
That is just plain stupid. What is even more stupid is that the police did not arrest him, I know it's probably medical problems but still...if people could get away with it because of some disability or something then it would set a bad example. It says he was probably drunk, anyway! Trust Invisible Children to blame it on his workload, that's just a stupid excuse. More controversy for the supposedly dodgy organisation!

​- PZW

co-founder of invisible children caught 'spraying his invisible children' in public
Invisible Children Co-Founder Detained: SDPD | NBC San Diego
oh dear...

ohh my XD

419249_195589140543846_103178049784956_228475_1716237621_n.jpg

That is just plain stupid. What is even more stupid is that the police did not arrest him, I know it's probably medical problems but still...if people could get away with it because of some disability or something then it would set a bad example. It says he was probably drunk, anyway! Trust Invisible Children to blame it on his workload, that's just a stupid excuse. More controversy for the supposedly dodgy organisation!

​- PZW

he's being detained by the police atm

Jason Russell arrested:

Back