joshwiggy's European Auction Game

2nd in championship. shame buffon has been injured all season and also disapionted to be out of cup but pleased with how im doing considering i didnt spend as much of my budget as others :)

A bit surprised to find myself in 2nd place. My attack is pathetic, only my defense can carry me through the season.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Did you add my stadium to the team, because I can't see my team up there in the average attendance stats.

What the **** bottom? 2 key players injured. Damnit. Van Basten needs to pull his finger out!

Not a bad start considering that I was on -26 points, but seem to have alot of key players out, plus how the **** did I not sign a back-up keeper, any how, through to the next round of the cup, so there is hope.................

Not a bad start I guess still in with a chance of promotion, dont score many but don't concede many either, dunno why's my manager is playin Rossi left wing and Cassano upfront should be the other way round

Poor start. I have scored 11 goals in all competitions and Huntelaar has 8 of those, god help us if he get's injured! Craig Gordon is back now hopefully we are on a meteoric rise to success (Sarcasm!!).

Huh I'm confused. I didn't have enough players so I had to get Lambert, he is my only striker yet he is on fire and I'm top.... Am I really top with this team!?!?!

My team is shocking. I play a stupid formation with wingbacks when I dont even have any wing backs. I dont even know who my manager is because I didnt even pick one.

Yet I am somehow holding onto 4th place in the prem :O

well that was a rubbish update :p
down to 3rd in championship and only got 3 points in last 5 games and now on a 4 game lost streak :(