Marko Dubrava

Reaction score
Josip Radosevic, very talented player from Croatia. He also has 1 cap for Croatian national team.

Interesting. Though i try and stay away from players with high aggression. Always seem to pick up too many cards / get sent off at worst times

I'm yet to discover a good use for that stat

looks like a gem this player.

wondering if i could get my hands on him with my RSC Anderlecht game...

I did not get him on the official patches I must admit.. my SS was from the LFC update which is always a bit ott :p

A person on the forums who did the Cro league went WAY over the top. On the official patch he is one of the least inspiring players in the youth side. Which is fair, though. he did only break out to the senior team this season.

Croatia certainly has produced some quality players over the years. What with this guy and Alen Halilović coming through the youth systems and players like Eduardo and Modrić who have established themselves in Europe. And then of course there's Davor Šuker, and many, many more. It's a shame most people overlook Croatia.

Last edited:
Croatia certainly has produced some quality players over the years. What with this guy and Alen Halilović coming through the youth systems and players like Eduardo and Modrić who have established themselves in Europe. And then of course there's Davor Šuker, and many, many more. It's a shame most people overlook Croatia.
I always load croatia like you said always find few gems on there.

Interesting. Though i try and stay away from players with high aggression. Always seem to pick up too many cards / get sent off at worst times

I'm yet to discover a good use for that stat

i think cards have more to do with hidden stats like dirtiness
a lot of AMC and ST with high agression will play better then their stats suggest, like Igboun or Benedict Vilkazi

Just about to purchase this LAD for my Dynamo Keiv side! Gonna be tutored by the great Vukojavic!