• Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko8

Reaction score
Look at Josip Simunic from Hoffenheim
He is DC and he has technique 17..
can you find some DC who have better tecnique than him? :D

heheh, Jo igračina...to u Australiji naučio, tamo igro vezu.. (Jo is the best, he learn that in Australia)

You know what's so coincidental?

Everytime you post about a player,he's Croatian....

Is there any problems with Croats or Croatia mate?

*Sigh*

No,there aren't any problems.

1. I never said there was a problem.
  2. I never said that they didn't have good players/people.
  3. I'm just saying that Marko8 always posts about Croatian players,not that it's bad.
It's just coincidental.

*Sigh*

3. I'm just saying that Marko8 always posts about Croatian players,not that it's bad.
It's just coincidental.

Plus its annoying. Not that many defenders have that high technique because it isn't necessary. When you find a centre back with really high stats in attributes which are actually necessary to a player of his position, I might be impressed.

this is a pretty pointless thread, since hes a DC, technique is largely unimportant. aslo you can just use the seach filter if you were looking for defenders with better technique.

*Sigh*

It's just coincidental.

bet you wish you'd never said anything! :P

bet you wish you'd never said anything! :P
to be honest he didnt say anything wrong and hes right. never seen them talk about anything other than croatian players, which all fine and dandy until it results in an unneeded thread anyway putting this thread up for closure

Last edited:
Here is a dc with better technique even though he dosnt really need it.

Well it is quite bad really, you don't see us English wanking off (am I allowed to swear mods) over Rooney and Lampard all day do you?
And it's a bit like a winger weighing 900 KG. No one gives a ****:)

Well it is quite bad really, you don't see us English wanking off (am I allowed to swear mods) over Rooney and Lampard all day do you?
And it's a bit like a winger weighing 900 KG. No one gives a ****:)

no one heres wanking. fantasize elsewhere. besides the point is that a DC having good technique won't really make him a better DC, but a winger weighing 900kg wouldn't would make him an atrocious winger.

You know what's so coincidental?

Everytime you post about a player,he's Croatian....
I only play with Croatian clubs and writing about players who are good. and yes, they are Croatian, beacause almost no one knows for them and I put them on forum in some way to promote them and Croatia.

I also think that the players whom I write are not weaker than those that some on this forum constantly forcing, such as: Mats Rits, Jonjo Shelvey, etc. etc.. For me, they are average players and nothing more.

Cheers

Im sure a lot of people know who Simunic is.

Anyway, Igor Tudor > Simunic :)
He was beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back