Josip Simunic - is any better than him?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Croatia qualify for the 2010 world cup ? NO So they cant be that good then can they Mata123

Did Croatia qualify for the 2010 world cup ? NO So they cant be that good then can they Mata123
Ireland didnt either but they are still good :)
And Russia also didnt qualify and they are definatly a good team, your point is stupid imo

And Russia also didnt qualify and they are definatly a good team, your point is stupid imo

Even so,the likes of France,Italy and England flopped in the tournament..

How in what way is it stupid .. Ireland should have qualified only down to Henry's handball they didn't and Russia arent a good team they are average if they are that good they would have beaten SLOVAKIA to qualify 8-|

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

stop being a ****
How Gaffer ?

On the original topic of Simunic. He was a first-team starter for 2 seasons on my Hoffenheim game, but I sold him on once he reached the age of 32-33 as he loses stats really, really quickly.

His Natural Fitness is shocking.

In my game,he retired the next season he was bought by Hoffenheim and since then has been the manager of the Croatia national team,leading them to a place in the quarter finals of the Olympic Games and the World Cup.

He's just got them to qualify for the 2017 European Championships in Sweden.

How in what way is it stupid .. Ireland should have qualified only down to Henry's handball they didn't and Russia arent a good team they are average if they are that good they would have beaten SLOVAKIA to qualify 8-|

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

How Gaffer ?
Mate russia are a very good team there is no denying that, i think your point is stupid because New Zealand qualifed for the world cup does that make them better than Croatia,Turkey or Russia?

Last edited:
Mate russia are a very good team there is no denying that, i think your point stupid because New Zealand qualifed for the world cup does that make them better than Croatia,Turkey or Russia?

If you want to continue this pointless arguement can you both do it via PM instead of spamming the thread?

Close this thread! Fists are going to fly..

I only play with Croatian clubs and writing about players who are good. and yes, they are Croatian, beacause almost no one knows for them and I put them on forum in some way to promote them and Croatia.

I also think that the players whom I write are not weaker than those that some on this forum constantly forcing, such as: Mats Rits, Jonjo Shelvey, etc. etc.. For me, they are average players and nothing more.

Cheers

This is a board for FM, not a board to promote your country and its players. People on this board talk about Jonjo Shelvey, amongst others, because they have a high PA. People also talk about Verratti, Salvio, Opare, etc. None of them are English. No one cares. Don't post insignificant pointless rubbish just because a player is Croatian. Post it because the player is good.
Oh by the way, high technique doesn't make him good. Maybe if you find a centre back with high stats in things like tackling, marking, heading, and strength, I'll see your point. All it seems to be now is you trying to promote players because they're Croatian, which is both stupid and pointless if the players aren't actually that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back