Raikan007

Reaction score
Name: Josuha Guilavogui
Club: St Ettienne
D.O.B: 19/09/1990
Nationality: French
Position: Defensive Midfielder

Strengths:
marking, heading, teamwork, work rate, anticipation, stamina, strength, balance, jumping, acceleration,

Weaknesses:
dribbling, finishing

Suggested Roles:

Defensive Midfielder - Support/Defend

Screenshots:

View attachment 125540View attachment 125541View attachment 125542

Last edited:
well he can be Anchor Man as well, his Anticipation and Acceleration are good for a Defensive Midfielder, he is very mobile and I think he would be better suited to that to utilize his strenghts better, but yes, he would make a great Anchor Man as well, no doubt :)

Looks really good, I particularly like some of his mental stats. Do you have a scout report? Did they reckon he would improve at all or is he just about maxed out on his potential?

Edit: Sorry about that I just realized the screenshot was taken from 2013 not at the start

Last edited:
well he can be Anchor Man as well, his Anticipation and Acceleration are good for a Defensive Midfielder, he is very mobile and I think he would be better suited to that to utilize his strenghts better, but yes, he would make a great Anchor Man as well, no doubt :)

Although his mobileness and his sort of lacking skill in tackling (not as high as his other DM stats) would make him more suited to a Defensive midfielder then an anchor man

Another good find raikan

I regularly play as Saint-Etienne on all my saves and would say he dons as a cover CB 7.00+ average rating each season after a year out on loan

He is a very solid player; on my St. Etienne save he improved regularly with game time, but he didn't reach the potential of an Nkoulou or M'Vila. I would say that he would be a good player for Europa League sides in a couple of years.

looks like he could be retrained to make a pretty good centre back too......nice find

i did search but spelt his name wrong

p.s his name is josuha not joshua

Just found this guy then, looks decent. Need to get him to unlearn "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" because twinned with 9 decisions that could be dangerous haha.

I entered him in Wonderkid of thee week about half an hour ago lol

Last edited:
got him for aston villa and he looks deccent all ready could be a great player on this fm great find

thanks Pokerjoker :) he is a great Dm, I have also retrained him to Cb which he does really well too :)

he learns quickly with regards to tutoring as well, his stats went up very quickly :) had Gabriel Milito learn him a thing or three ;)

ye there shocking!! dnt fink he had any over 15?

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

im in 2017 cud u tell me a decent complete forward in everton got like £12 im willing to spend age wise erm no older than 28 and wudnt want more than 90k a week